Sponsored

m_bt54

Well-known member
First Name
Bryan
Joined
Nov 16, 2022
Threads
15
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
1,066
Location
Massachusetts
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost Hybrid
Occupation
IT Director
Still on 6.1… eventually I’ll get caught up. Maybe after it warms up and I can fully charge the battery? The OTA deciders seem to throw me scraps. :ROFLMAO:
Same. Been on 6.1 since October. Just grabbed a Mongoose of fb marketplace so I can update myself whenever the last updates for BC 1.4 are released
 

Grafx36510

Well-known member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
865
Reaction score
1,048
Location
NY
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Same. Been on 6.1 since October. Just grabbed a Mongoose of fb marketplace so I can update myself whenever the last updates for BC 1.4 are released
I also have a mongoose, it’s just been a bit cold now that I have time to do anything.
 

powerboatr

Well-known member
First Name
Robert
Joined
May 9, 2022
Threads
173
Messages
4,343
Reaction score
5,427
Location
North East Texas, Piney Woods
Vehicles
2024 F250 King Ranch Chrome
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
at 6:53 PM its scheduled again

battery is at 92%
fingers crossed :eek:
 

Oilberta

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 21, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
51
Reaction score
43
Location
Canada
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302A 5.0 Sport Max Tow 6.5
Unsurprisingly mostly due to my ownership experience, I'm still stuck on 3.5.2. (update Jan 2023)
 

Sponsored

Atlee

Well-known member
First Name
Erroll
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Threads
27
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
1,314
Location
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
I just got 6.5 on Monday. Slow rollout.
I received 6.5.0 12 days ago. SnakeBitten got his 6.5.0 may be a couple of days before me. He then got 6.8.0 almost immediately. However, I'm still waiting on 6.8.0.

I don't think there is any rhyme or reason when Ford pushes out OTA's.
 

fordtruckman2003

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
26
Messages
4,587
Reaction score
3,746
Location
Indy
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I don't think there is any rhyme or reason when Ford pushes out OTA's.
There never is a pattern to it.

I'm waiting to see posts of people getting something after 6.8 via OTA then I know I'll get it two to six months later. :)
 

powerboatr

Well-known member
First Name
Robert
Joined
May 9, 2022
Threads
173
Messages
4,343
Reaction score
5,427
Location
North East Texas, Piney Woods
Vehicles
2024 F250 King Ranch Chrome
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
6.5 was scheduled for around 6:34
i was outside at the grill and noticed the yellow air bag light had come on about 6 36, but did not go near the truck

just now went out and it said update was interrupted and tuesday it would try again...despite my screen indicating it could do it any day at 6 34
so i set it for 8 30 this evening to retry

earlier it would log into m home WIFI

now it see s it but i get a message SYNC will not connect to it, despite removing it and trying to log in to it 3 more times
 

GJG

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Threads
0
Messages
55
Reaction score
28
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2023 Platinum FX4
6.5 was scheduled for around 6:34
i was outside at the grill and noticed the yellow air bag light had come on about 6 36, but did not go near the truck

just now went out and it said update was interrupted and tuesday it would try again...despite my screen indicating it could do it any day at 6 34
so i set it for 8 30 this evening to retry

earlier it would log into m home WIFI

now it see s it but i get a message SYNC will not connect to it, despite removing it and trying to log in to it 3 more times
I have to leave my iphone in the house or on airplane mode for my truck to acknowledge connection …….
 

powerboatr

Well-known member
First Name
Robert
Joined
May 9, 2022
Threads
173
Messages
4,343
Reaction score
5,427
Location
North East Texas, Piney Woods
Vehicles
2024 F250 King Ranch Chrome
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
it failed again at 8 30
?
oh well
bet it does it when i drive to town tomorrow
?
 

Sponsored


fordtruckman2003

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
26
Messages
4,587
Reaction score
3,746
Location
Indy
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
it failed again at 8 30
?
oh well
bet it does it when i drive to town tomorrow
?
I've never done scheduled updates and instead hit the update now button after long drive when I'm getting out.
 

powerboatr

Well-known member
First Name
Robert
Joined
May 9, 2022
Threads
173
Messages
4,343
Reaction score
5,427
Location
North East Texas, Piney Woods
Vehicles
2024 F250 King Ranch Chrome
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
I've never done scheduled updates and instead hit the update now button after long drive when I'm getting out.
i tried that a few times today
pressed update now and it would tell me at xxxx time
which is weird as it used to be any time
i think it started to download as the air bag lights in the overhead flashed a few times and noise came from up front
battery was at 80 or better
but its to darn cold to be out sitting in seat locked in
 

beyeg

Active member
Joined
Dec 26, 2023
Threads
4
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Location
Montana
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum Powerboost
i tried that a few times today
pressed update now and it would tell me at xxxx time
which is weird as it used to be any time
i think it started to download as the air bag lights in the overhead flashed a few times and noise came from up front
battery was at 80 or better
but its to darn cold to be out sitting in seat locked in

How do you know your battery percentage?
 

Cobraman428

Well-known member
First Name
Jerry
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Threads
39
Messages
623
Reaction score
1,164
Location
Tampa Bay Florida
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB 701A MT FX4
Occupation
VP of IT
Same. Been on 6.1 since October. Just grabbed a Mongoose of fb marketplace so I can update myself whenever the last updates for BC 1.4 are released
Same here been on 6.1 since Oct. Hoping the 21's get some love soon...
 

fordtruckman2003

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
26
Messages
4,587
Reaction score
3,746
Location
Indy
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Same here been on 6.1 since Oct. Hoping the 21's get some love soon...
My 21 is on 6.8.0 but Ford OTA process is the worst lottery. No winners here with the random update process.
Sponsored

 
 







Top