It’s a little bit further up than me but we could definitely meet in the middle without much hassle. I’ll let you know next time I’m up and see if you are still looking for help. Unfortunately with my sons hockey season picking up I don’t have much free time in the near future
Yep. One of the best things I learned in high school was from my math teacher advising us to never pay for a warranty. I put the $ equal to .25% of the warranty into a money market and self warranty. The money is eventually moved to something with some more risk long term and rarely used to pay...
Will buy day 1 regardless of the price. Something I’ve been wanting to do and I greatly appreciate all the help you have given me over the years. I’ve been having back problems the last few months and now drive 4 hours to NJ from MA to work on a hybrid schedule!!
2021 powerboost Lariat. Window...
4.0 with FoF is by far the best experience in the last 8 months since I got my 3x. Great work!! Love that I can use it with the trailer side view to help With the lane changes
Turned down by locksmith number one. They said people like me hurt businesses like legitimate locksmiths, repair shops and dealerships :). I was willing to pay whatever their rate was and told him that but he wouldn’t budge.
Figured it out. I updated my APIM after making the change and it wiped out the setting on the driver assistance screen despite it still being an option on the trailer screen
Should this work when in motion? This is one I had never bothered with, other than seeing if it could work for a couple days and shutting it off. I thought it worked when in motion previously.
I’m having some neck and back issues and turned it on. It works perfectly when I’m parked or at a...
Has anyone tried getting a locksmith to enter their NASTF credentials to update their BCM? I’m thinking of trying to stop at a few along my way today to give it a shot while I have an active FDRS license.
I definitely put this in the wrong thread too. I am only a version or two behind current. I just finally got it to take on try 30 something. I guess the answer to my question was persistence.
Has anyone had an issue downloading the newest APIM with FDRS? I’ve tried about 30 times - first on wireless, then using my cell hotspot, then wireless with my T-Mobile backup 5g internet, then hardwired to my lan which has comcast. The download part stops anywhere between a couple hundred MB...
I looked up your specific phone and this is what I found:
the S24+ and S24 Ultra typically reach around 61% and 68% in 30 minutes, respectively, and fully charge in ~1 hour 9 minutes
https://www.phonearena.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s24-battery-life-charging_id151661
That is somewhat slow compared to today’s fast charging standards. Most high end current gen iPhones and android phones can charge 50% in 30 min when using the right power adapter and cable.