jbaloo
Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2022
- Threads
- 0
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 5
- Location
- Knoxville, TN
- Vehicles
- 2022 F-150 502a
I've been trying to enable Glare Free on my Lariat 502a. Every time I do the changes in FORScan, I get the dreaded "Check Headlight System" in the cluster and DTC Code: U2101 - Control Module Configuration Incompatible. I've carefully entered the changes a few times but always revert back to as-built. With the error, the lights function as auto high beam (not glare free) and they also do not turn with the steering wheel. I'll figure it out eventually, I hope.Question for the group:
1. Enabled Glare Free (love it)
2. Turned off double honk
3. Enabled 75th Anniversary screen (did not load Unreal)
Issue: Don't subscribe to Nav, but the map would always populate if I changed to that screen. Now Nav won't populate the map. Not a huge deal, but noticed it. Anyone else run into this?
Sponsored