Sponsored

Part number for black McGard installation kit?

runner61627

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 24, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
45
Reaction score
31
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2025 F150 Platinum
Looking for a part number for McGard black installation kit (lug nuts and locks) for 2025 Ford F150.
Sponsored

 

Dakar09

Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
756
Reaction score
903
Location
Dedham, MA
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat 5.0L
I used McGuard #64074 black lug nuts and #24216 black locks.

Be advised, the factory lug wrench will NOT fit these.
 

VRFlyer

Well-known member
First Name
Chase
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
640
Reaction score
609
Location
MDW
Vehicles
2023 XLT 3.5EB SCRW FX4
Occupation
InofoTech

Dakar09

Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
756
Reaction score
903
Location
Dedham, MA
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat 5.0L
I've used Gorilla tuner lugs on most of my previous cars, and they really don't hold up well to the winter conditions up in my area. That's why I went McGuard this time. Hoping for a better result.
 

Sponsored

VRFlyer

Well-known member
First Name
Chase
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
640
Reaction score
609
Location
MDW
Vehicles
2023 XLT 3.5EB SCRW FX4
Occupation
InofoTech
I've used Gorilla tuner lugs on most of my previous cars, and they really don't hold up well to the winter conditions up in my area. That's why I went McGuard this time. Hoping for a better result.
I've never had a problem running them during salty winter mess (past 8 yrs up), however, I tend to rinse my cars off weekly. YMMV!
 

Dakar09

Well-known member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Threads
10
Messages
756
Reaction score
903
Location
Dedham, MA
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Lariat 5.0L
I definitely didn't rinse them weekly, but I did wash the lugs twice a year when I did my tire rotations. It was virtually impossible to wash them on the cars because the rims were so tight around the tuner lugs (which is why I needed tuner lugs in the first place ;) )

I have no real-world evidence on the McGuards yet, tbh.
 

Je1279

Well-known member
First Name
Jared
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Threads
36
Messages
1,213
Reaction score
1,085
Location
Upstate NY
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
I can only speak to the McGards, but if they get a bit of surface rust over time, leave them in a container with some Evaporust overnight and they will look good as new when they come out.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top