Sponsored

I love everything about my truck except...

Roscopcoletrain

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
288
Reaction score
245
Location
NS
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
This... It just seems so unfinished for some reason. Odd I know.
Ford F-150 I love everything about my truck except... 20220620_090802
Sponsored

 

Pedaldude

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
2,005
Location
Arizona
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Toyota 4Runner Limited, 2021 Ford F-150
I can’t even see that area while I am sitting in the truck.

Don’t worry, you’ll forget about it and start getting annoyed by the recirculate self-canceling!

What is that? Toothpick holder!:unsure:
It’s the new spot to hold your fob while you’re driving so that you don’t lose it. :p
 

Zengineer

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
605
Reaction score
889
Location
Midwest
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
It matches the window cranks.
 

Sponsored

{tpc}

Well-known member
First Name
Anthony
Joined
Feb 12, 2022
Threads
29
Messages
674
Reaction score
329
Location
Berkley, MI
Vehicles
2024 F-150 SuperCrew 3.5 EB Avalanche BAP
Did they run out of push buttons? Or just a lower trim level?
 

jofo

Well-known member
First Name
Joe
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Threads
16
Messages
139
Reaction score
153
Location
MA
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost 502A Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Engineer
Love everything except the 10 trips back to the dealer for defects and recalls. Still love the truck though. It’s a dream to drive. It is testing my patience though.
 

oncechance

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 13, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
640
Reaction score
846
Location
Indiana
Vehicles
2014 & 2022 F-150 XLT, 302A, FX4, 3.5 EB, 6.5', Max Tow
Should have went with the B&O sound system, not stock. Maybe some better speakers will enhance sound. I am by no means a audiophile, just like good sound. Stock are ok but I'm sure the B&O sound better. Oh well....
 

Zengineer

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 2, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
605
Reaction score
889
Location
Midwest
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 157wb
The only problem I have with it is the omission of it being lit at night.
Maybe put some hair above it would help?
 

Sponsored


780

Well-known member
First Name
Todd
Joined
Feb 2, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,458
Reaction score
1,355
Location
edmonton
Vehicles
302a crew - 6'5" Sport, Max Tow, FX4
My upper glove box seems misaligned when closed.

Along the bottom it seems to be popped out which makes it looks ajar.

That's what's bugging my OCD....
 
  • Like
Reactions: J-C
 







Top