Alright, you've got my curiosity piqued. Why are you selling and what are you planning to replace it with? No judgement...just genuinely curious.As the title states what are some good and legit platforms to list a used F-150 for sale on?
I'm talking like reasonable offers, cordial individuals, no spam bots and etc...
nothing is 100% set in stone yet lol.. however i want to at least be able to have some knowledge sooner than later when the time comes.Alright, you've got my curiosity piqued. Why are you selling and what are you planning to replace it with? No judgement...just genuinely curious.
I would check with CarMax and places like that before I would consider a private sale.
Carmax is no longer giving out high bids like they used to historically speaking lolCarmax used to be the highest resale. But with their issues, they've dropped.
I sold my wheels this weekend on FB, but Autotrader, another I've eyed is this site, ran by a father and son Youtube, but has great search features.
https://my.caredge.com/buy?sortBy=dist&sortOrder=asc
nothing is 100% set in stone yet lol.. however i want to at least be able to have some knowledge sooner than later when the time comes.