gb7FRz26
Well-known member
- First Name
- Chris
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2021
- Threads
- 5
- Messages
- 193
- Reaction score
- 149
- Location
- North Texas
- Vehicles
- 2021 F150 XLT SuperCrew Short Bed
- Thread starter
- #1
Good chance many of y'all know this already.
Sometimes I like to put it in M and play around in the 1500 - 2500 rpm range just because turbo noises.
I hit the downshift button while still in D (I thought I was in M) and noticed it will take away as many gears as you tell it to, so instead of 1-10 it will only use 1-7 if you take the top 3 gears away. Unlike M, it will still drop to a lower gear if it needs to. I love that it will stay in whatever gear you tell it to with M as long as it won't stall out.
They probably intended it for towing or something.
Sometimes I like to put it in M and play around in the 1500 - 2500 rpm range just because turbo noises.
I hit the downshift button while still in D (I thought I was in M) and noticed it will take away as many gears as you tell it to, so instead of 1-10 it will only use 1-7 if you take the top 3 gears away. Unlike M, it will still drop to a lower gear if it needs to. I love that it will stay in whatever gear you tell it to with M as long as it won't stall out.
They probably intended it for towing or something.
Sponsored