Sponsored

New 21B10 Update

PastorTommy

Member
First Name
Tommy
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Clanton Al
Vehicles
2018 F150 4X4 Lariat 2020 Expedition Limited
Occupation
Pastor
I received a new 21B10 FSA for my 2018 F150 Lariat on the FordPass app for the cam phaser rattle. I contacted dealer to make sure this was a new update. They checked and it is a new update for the PCM. I have an appointment to take my truck in soon. Has anyone else received this new update and if so has the dealer told you anything. Any input would be appreciated.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
OP
OP

PastorTommy

Member
First Name
Tommy
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Clanton Al
Vehicles
2018 F150 4X4 Lariat 2020 Expedition Limited
Occupation
Pastor
I spoke with the dealer today and it is for all these trucks with this issue.
 
 







Top