Sponsored

my 110 volt outlets arent on, any ideas ?

tuffcountry1

Member
First Name
Brady
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
salt lake city Utah
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
I've checked the fuses and everything is good there is there a spot in the forescan modules to turn on these outlets? no power when full accessory mode is on or when the vehicle is running. 2 outlets inside the cab and one in the bed none working.
Sponsored

 

12Lariat21

Well-known member
First Name
Jonathan
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
10
Messages
528
Reaction score
599
Location
55374
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Do you have a ProPower on your truck? It would help out a lot if you provide more details to your truck....

If you do have ProPower it could just be that you need to turn the generator mode on...or reset the ground fault button (in the bed).

If it's none of those, you should take it back to the dealer to have it fixed...I know that is a pain. Or find the inverter location, and at least make sure everything is plugged in.
 

Mike G

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Jan 6, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
511
Reaction score
382
Location
N. AL, USA
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023(J1) Mach-E GT-PE
On mine when it did that it was the circuit breaker right there on the right side of the instrument panel where the 12v outlet used to be on my previous F-150s. I didn't realize there was a circuit breaker under there until I opened the little cover. I pressed that and it all started working.

Mike
 
OP
OP

tuffcountry1

Member
First Name
Brady
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
salt lake city Utah
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
I don't think it's the power pack, just a single 110v outlet in the bed and the 2 inside the cab, where is this little cover at for the circuit breaker?
 

Sponsored

FrankThompson

Well-known member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Threads
39
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
1,249
Location
Sebring, FL
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I don't think it's the power pack, just a single 110v outlet in the bed and the 2 inside the cab, where is this little cover at for the circuit breaker?
The circuit breaker in the cab I believe is only there on the 7.2KWh Powerboost models. You likely have a 12v source there instead.


I'm sorry I can't be more help. Have you checked fuse 35 the passenger wheel well fuse box (this is if you only have the 400W Inverter I believe)?
Ford F-150 my 110 volt outlets arent on, any ideas ? 1654610984659



Another option (I don't know your specific model and features) is the fuse in location 25 in the fuse box under the hood
Ford F-150 my 110 volt outlets arent on, any ideas ? 1654611091716
 
OP
OP

tuffcountry1

Member
First Name
Brady
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
salt lake city Utah
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Fuses are all fine, in wondering if it's a setting that I can get to with forscan???? An off /on type of outlet?
 

12Lariat21

Well-known member
First Name
Jonathan
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
10
Messages
528
Reaction score
599
Location
55374
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Do you know that your outlet's are not on from using a multi-meter to measure the outlet voltage, or is it just not powering what you are plugging in?

Just going back to basic's on this to make sure we're not over analyzing the situation...

If you know the device you're plugging in is good, any chance it is trying to draw more than 400W, this would cause it to not function. Try a different, lower power consumption device. like a phone charger or something.
 
OP
OP

tuffcountry1

Member
First Name
Brady
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
salt lake city Utah
Vehicles
2021 f150 lariat
Plugging into them. Nothing works with truck running or in full accessory mode, no orange light in the cab, no blue light in the bed.
 

Kwill

Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Location
Alabama
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Any fix for this issue? I am having a similar problem with my 21 f150 5.0. Except the outlets in the cab work normal for about two mins after start up then just stop working. It works fine at night with no issues when the outside temps are cooler but during the day when it is 80 degrees plus it stops working. Maybe the inverter is over heating?
Sponsored

 
 







Top