Sponsored

Snakebitten

Well-known member
First Name
Bruce
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
11,560
Reaction score
22,964
Location
Coastal Texas
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
OK, it was successful.
FDRS verified files after saying yes.
Then it configured the module and cleared DTC's.

Fresh scan
Nothing new in queue. Yet!

Ford F-150 Get prepared for BlueCruise 1.3 kibnonewqueue
Sponsored

 

Jesse-Infotainment

Well-known member
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Joined
May 27, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
3,961
Reaction score
6,401
Location
Dallas
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning

Snakebitten

Well-known member
First Name
Bruce
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
11,560
Reaction score
22,964
Location
Coastal Texas
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Hey, don't be discouraged folks.

This is what it is.
An ingredient in the recipe for the 1.3 cake. :)
 

HammaMan

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Threads
123
Messages
8,526
Reaction score
9,934
Location
SE US
Vehicles
2022 307a PB
TCU, Gateway, APIM, IPC
Interesting, all of the ethernet connected devices use USB, sans the IPMA? Or does it use it too, I forget.

The last 1.3 push never got past the GWM update so patience. They push end of week so come Monday they've got some results to look at. Just my theory anyway.
 

Jesse-Infotainment

Well-known member
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Joined
May 27, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
3,961
Reaction score
6,401
Location
Dallas
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning
Interesting, all of the ethernet connected devices use USB, sans the IPMA? Or does it use it too, I forget.
Ipma has Ethernet but no usb updates have been used but has been ota
 

Sponsored

zacko11288

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
324
Reaction score
319
Location
Illinois
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariet
Occupation
Engineering
No, it's worse than that.
If those other updates queue up, I gotta go wake up the wicked witch of the eye scanner north. THEN go for that drive. :)
That's right! You disabled that
 

Jesse-Infotainment

Well-known member
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Joined
May 27, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
3,961
Reaction score
6,401
Location
Dallas
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning
This gateway update is the same one rolled out for 1.3 in the Mach e

guess they are staging them out
 

HammaMan

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Threads
123
Messages
8,526
Reaction score
9,934
Location
SE US
Vehicles
2022 307a PB
Showing for my 150 too, I'm assist truck, not active

Ford F-150 Get prepared for BlueCruise 1.3 1696025910392


?
 

Snakebitten

Well-known member
First Name
Bruce
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
11,560
Reaction score
22,964
Location
Coastal Texas
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
This gateway update is the same one rolled out for 1.3 in the Mach e

guess they are staging them out
No worries Jesse
There's no way to predict HOW Ford will go about it. Who knows?

But I know you'll be watching. :)
 

Jesse-Infotainment

Well-known member
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Joined
May 27, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
3,961
Reaction score
6,401
Location
Dallas
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning
No worries Jesse
There's no way to predict HOW Ford will go about it. Who knows?

But I know you'll be watching. :)
thanks for doing it so quickly
 
Last edited:

Sponsored


HammaMan

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Threads
123
Messages
8,526
Reaction score
9,934
Location
SE US
Vehicles
2022 307a PB
My MME wouldn't take the last GWM update (5.x). It would fail over and over. It disappeared this week and now 6.x OTA's getting pushed.
 

Snakebitten

Well-known member
First Name
Bruce
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
11,560
Reaction score
22,964
Location
Coastal Texas
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
@TxAgs2012 I don't think this is about you.

But yea, something/someone is messing with him. It's Friday. I'd like to see him take some time off and go eat a big fat Fort Worth steak with the wife. ?
 

HammaMan

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Threads
123
Messages
8,526
Reaction score
9,934
Location
SE US
Vehicles
2022 307a PB
@TxAgs2012 I don't think this is about you.

But yea, something/someone is messing with him. It's Friday. I'd like to see him take some time off and go eat a big fat Fort Worth steak with the wife. ?
There are no breaks or vacations of traditional means for some people. I get more out of something that preoccupies my mind than physically going to another location to sit around. When I need a break I just transport my mind elsewhere. Like fishing, I don't understand it. I wish I found such entertaining, but I just want to take notes.
 

Snakebitten

Well-known member
First Name
Bruce
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Threads
5
Messages
11,560
Reaction score
22,964
Location
Coastal Texas
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
There are no breaks or vacations of traditional means for some people. I get more out of something that preoccupies my mind than physically going to another location to sit around. When I need a break I just transport my mind elsewhere. Like fishing, I don't understand it. I wish I found such entertaining, but I just want to take notes.
HammaMan, you must know that they broke the mould after they made you?

It's your burden to bare.
We just ride in your sleepless wake and glean! :)
 

My 2ND Ford

Well-known member
First Name
David
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Threads
25
Messages
728
Reaction score
790
Location
Ny
Vehicles
2021 f-150 Platinum, 2014 BMW R1200RT
Occupation
Retired
I doubt I will pay the subscription cost to keep Blue cruise once it expires. I do enjoy it when I am on a highway that employs it, but the cost is getting astronomical . Most of the time anymore I have my bike rack with lights installed anyway and Bc won't enable because it thinks I have a trailer attached. Besides, the Minister of Finance was concerned when the cost was $200/year, now that it's reportedly North of $600/year the Minister has already denied the purchase.
Sponsored

 
 







Top