Sponsored

Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?


  • Total voters
    223

PPEng15

Well-known member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
May 12, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
268
Reaction score
397
Location
Louisiana
Vehicles
2017 F150
Just want you to get that truck! My last destination was flat rock before it shipped. Hopefully it’s good news for you. Just noticed that Melvindale has huge rail yard there.
Thanks, I WANT it as well. Good thing though that I do not need it. My 17 only has 60k miles on it, new tires, fresh oil change and is ready to go.

I check FP everyday to see if it has moved.
All of this waiting has allowed me time to study the manual and read through the non buying posts. Ear plugs are going in the center console, checking wheel nut torque, making sure the fuel door manual string is hidden, etc.

(And yes, if my handle did not identify me properly, I am an Engineer by trade ?)
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
My dealer just texted me and said they tried to see if they could go get my truck from the rail yard and the transport company said no. So I guess they marked it “hot” through them to see if they can get it quickly. Love the fact they are just doing this on their own. Hopefully it comes this week. Enjoy the playoffs everyone!
 

Meathead

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
277
Reaction score
572
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
My dealer just texted me and said they tried to see if they could go get my truck from the rail yard and the transport company said no. So I guess they marked it “hot” through them to see if they can get it quickly. Love the fact they are just doing this on their own. Hopefully it comes this week. Enjoy the playoffs everyone!
I sure hope they get yours expedited!
I found out mine has been sitting in the railyard since middle of last week, since before our last big snow storm. I'm guessing its buried in snow still. I drove by the dealership and counted 5 shiny new F150's on the lot, just delivered in the last 24 hours. Of course they had no snow on them at all.
I do believe you will win our race!
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I sure hope they get yours expedited!
I found out mine has been sitting in the railyard since middle of last week, since before our last big snow storm. I'm guessing its buried in snow still. I drove by the dealership and counted 5 shiny new F150's on the lot, just delivered in the last 24 hours. Of course they had no snow on them at all.
I do believe you will win our race!
I would actually love it if it was a tie. We both have such a short ride left
 

Sponsored

869

Well-known member
First Name
M
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
223
Reaction score
287
Location
Texas
Vehicles
F150
@869 You have any updates?
NS updated yesterday afternoon but I can't really understand what it says on the automated system. After the Actual Placement call a couple days ago, I think it just needed to be unloaded so the trucks could await their turn to be loaded on a delivery transport truck.

About the same time yesterday, Ford update to say it's at Ramp 6P in KC. Thinking that means they checked it in on their side from the Rail trip so - same thing - now ready to be shipped north.

Hope that happens SOON!! page 239 on this thread already!
 
Last edited:

Happy1286

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
230
Reaction score
240
Location
Kansas
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Did that Ford update come from Ford chat?
 

GrampsBoost

Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
121
Reaction score
297
Location
St Paul
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB 2021 Explorer S/T 2018 F150
Occupation
Business Owner
My dealer just texted me and said they tried to see if they could go get my truck from the rail yard and the transport company said no. So I guess they marked it “hot” through them to see if they can get it quickly. Love the fact they are just doing this on their own. Hopefully it comes this week. Enjoy the playoffs everyone!
My Dealer marked the Lariat hot as well. Guess it is not hot enough to melt the snow off so the driver can find it.
 

Meathead

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
277
Reaction score
572
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
My Dealer marked the Lariat hot as well. Guess it is not hot enough to melt the snow off so the driver can find it.
My temper is nearly hot enough to generate enough heat to not only melt the snow off the trucks but the rubber in the tires. I sent an email last monday to my dealer and received no response. Zippo, nada, zilch. She better have been on vacation last week. No excuse for no response for a week.
 

Sponsored


PPEng15

Well-known member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
May 12, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
268
Reaction score
397
Location
Louisiana
Vehicles
2017 F150
Mine moved again since yesterday. I think they are using it to go and get all of your trucks!
66 miles and climbing.
It is currently sitting outside of the DTP final assembly area at the Dearborn Rouge plant.
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

redline

Well-known member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
Oct 11, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
579
Reaction score
612
Location
Calgary
Vehicles
2025 f150, BMW M3,VW Atlas
Mine moved again since yesterday. I think they are using it to go and get all of your trucks!
66 miles and climbing.
It is currently sitting outside of the DTP final assembly area at the Dearborn Rouge plant.
I think they are troubleshooting a problem with it or getting pizza … your new car smell is going to be pepperoni and stale cheese
 

CoolDuDe919

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 8, 2022
Threads
3
Messages
127
Reaction score
207
Location
Missouri
Vehicles
2022 F150 Powerboost On Order
Decent day out so I took care of a few things.

1. Husky wheel well liners
2. Seems i got the usual rusty diff love as seems typical from Detroit per the other forum threads ( https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/axle-rust-on-2021-f-150-my-method-for-treating-it.2942/ ) . Didnt get a before picture, but attached is the after.
3. Related to #2 but had a nice coating of salt over most of the under carriage, more love from the drive to the storage lot where she sat with salt from August to December? Easy to see on one of the shields. Washed all of this off.
4. Didnt get pics, but i had ordered the weathertech floor mats. I forgot the FX4 package comes with rubber mats, but the weathertech do have better coverage and i already had them, so went ahead and put those in.

Cant wait for the future national holiday for when @Blackout150 gets his truck!!

Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 20230115_144107


Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 20230115_143049


Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 20230115_134542


Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 20230115_134641


Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 20230115_145317
Sponsored

 
 







Top