Sponsored

Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?


  • Total voters
    223

bfastr

Well-known member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
631
Reaction score
988
Location
Nashville
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
Mine moved again since yesterday. I think they are using it to go and get all of your trucks!
66 miles and climbing.
It is currently sitting outside of the DTP final assembly area at the Dearborn Rouge plant.
I wish someone would get in mine and hit accept on Ford Pass !!
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Decent day out so I took care of a few things.

1. Husky wheel well liners
2. Seems i got the usual rusty diff love as seems typical from Detroit per the other forum threads ( https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/axle-rust-on-2021-f-150-my-method-for-treating-it.2942/ ) . Didnt get a before picture, but attached is the after.
3. Related to #2 but had a nice coating of salt over most of the under carriage, more love from the drive to the storage lot where she sat with salt from August to December? Easy to see on one of the shields. Washed all of this off.
4. Didnt get pics, but i had ordered the weathertech floor mats. I forgot the FX4 package comes with rubber mats, but the weathertech do have better coverage and i already had them, so went ahead and put those in.

Cant wait for the future national holiday for when @Blackout150 gets his truck!!

20230115_144107.jpg


20230115_143049.jpg


20230115_134542.webp


20230115_134641.jpg


20230115_145317.webp
I figured I will be doing the same thing?
 

bfastr

Well-known member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
631
Reaction score
988
Location
Nashville
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
I have a list of things I need to buy, like wheel liners. those little air deflector things in front of rear wheels and other stuff. but I am afraid to buy before I get the truck or I might jinx myself !!
and they way shipping is these days, everything arrives in a few days anyhow.
I am sorry to see they consider those Hankooks as all terrain tires. guess I will be adding tires to the list.
 

Kodiak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
46
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
3,131
Location
Virginia
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I have a list of things I need to buy, like wheel liners. those little air deflector things in front of rear wheels and other stuff. but I am afraid to buy before I get the truck or I might jinx myself !!
and they way shipping is these days, everything arrives in a few days anyhow.
I am sorry to see they consider those Hankooks as all terrain tires. guess I will be adding tires to the list.
Those Hankooks rode fairly nice for highway drive but I think I would be apprehensive with them in some snow. My "want" is to dig up a set of BAP 20" that someone replaced and is now selling, and put some winter tires on them. Then just swap them out in the winter and spring. Not sure I want to lay out that much extra $ though. :( In Virginia we really do not need winter tires very often.
 

Meathead

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
277
Reaction score
572
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
I have a list of things I need to buy, like wheel liners. those little air deflector things in front of rear wheels and other stuff. but I am afraid to buy before I get the truck or I might jinx myself !!
and they way shipping is these days, everything arrives in a few days anyhow.
I am sorry to see they consider those Hankooks as all terrain tires. guess I will be adding tires to the list.
My list is fairly small but expensive. First on the list is a full tank of gas ? ? :p
 

Sponsored

bfastr

Well-known member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
631
Reaction score
988
Location
Nashville
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
Those Hankooks rode fairly nice for highway drive but I think I would be apprehensive with them in some snow. My "want" is to dig up a set of BAP 20" that someone replaced and is now selling, and put some winter tires on them. Then just swap them out in the winter and spring. Not sure I want to lay out that much extra $ though. :( In Virginia we really do not need winter tires very often.
well this is true. they are decent highway tire, and here in middle Tenn the need for snow tires is thankfully minimal, and truthfully I dont plan to do a lot of rock crawling in my new F-150. I would just like a little more tire. not a deal breaker tho as 99% of my driving will be pavement
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

Grafx36510

Well-known member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
865
Reaction score
1,048
Location
NY
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

Grafx36510

Well-known member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
865
Reaction score
1,048
Location
NY
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Oh you know I will. Can’t nag everyone and then not update mine?
Might need to add a fifth option to the poll… Blackout150 received his.
 

Sponsored


OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

Grafx36510

Well-known member
First Name
Rob
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
865
Reaction score
1,048
Location
NY
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
I’m just amazed that your build week was a week before mine, and I’ve had mine for over 2 months. I feel like I sped through your poll. I’ve also logged 2500 miles too. You’ll love it once you get it and I’m seriously glad you’re almost there.
 

WestlakeHorn

Well-known member
Joined
May 14, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
134
Reaction score
198
Location
Austin, Texas
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 (on order)
Sorry for the late pics, but I had promised to get the tonneau cover installed after we came home this afternoon. After about 600 miles in 48 hours, we are finally back.

Here are a couple of pics with the Raptor in the driveway.

Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 E7598DD4-E867-4C02-B683-2471B3B822C3


Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 84CA5CFF-7DF0-4E6B-802D-D9BB8663D03D
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Might need to add a fifth option to the poll… Blackout150 received his.
I’m just amazed that your build week was a week before mine, and I’ve had mine for over 2 months. I feel like I sped through your poll. I’ve also logged 2500 miles too. You’ll love it once you get it and I’m seriously glad you’re almost there.
yeah my build week was definitely hit the longest. Don’t know why that was. Maybe we were parked too far away. I’m glad to see all of my build week guys finally getting to the end. Would seriously love to have some sort of party for all of us, not just my build week. It has been super fun on this forum. Don’t want to leave @PPEng15 behind though.
Sponsored

 
 







Top