Sponsored

7/26 Build Week Club

Cbaka27

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
341
Reaction score
302
Location
Utah
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales

OSKARF150LARIAT

Well-known member
First Name
OSCAR
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
83
Reaction score
52
Location
LOS ANGELES
Vehicles
FORD F150 LARIAT
So no window sticker yet. But in other news the truck is still dated to be built on 7/30. Just finish talking to Ford Performance and this is what they inform me " I have checked on your F-150 and it is scheduled for production the Day of (Jul-30-2021)." So last time I checked was one week ago and I still getting the same info. All good news. Now I just wait for that WINDOW STICKER. ?
 

Deleted member 4795

Guest
Mine is set for production on 7/15. Got my window sticker yesterday. Blend date is 7/29 and sequence number is 5338. Looks like I'm getting pushed back to this 7/26 build week.
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Cbaka27

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
341
Reaction score
302
Location
Utah
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Anyone else get a window sticker for this week?
 

Cbaka27

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
341
Reaction score
302
Location
Utah
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
No window sticker for me yet schedule built 7/30 based on information that was provided to me yesterday by ford performance.?‍♂?‍♂?‍♂
Post when you get yours. My build day is 8/8 so I'm going off your timeline to know when to expect mine.
 

Sponsored


Cbaka27

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
341
Reaction score
302
Location
Utah
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
I will definitely post it once I get my window sticker. Which websites are you using to check for updates on your truck @Cbaka27
I use this site, Ford, the Mach E site, the Ford Raw Data site, and I chat with Performance Ford twice a week.

Raw Data
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...=BP2.*&vin=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&orderNumber=xxxx

Ford
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Mach E
https://seg.fyi/mache-vin/#/

This page
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/
 

Jacknmup

Member
First Name
Jack
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
Location
South Louisiana
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Smoked Quartz
Occupation
IT
Ordered received 6/7, was originally told by the dealer i had a 7/15 build date. Now I’m told its 7/29. Wonder How They know because its not on any of the tracking sites.
 

Cbaka27

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
341
Reaction score
302
Location
Utah
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Ordered received 6/7, was originally told by the dealer i had a 7/15 build date. Now I’m told its 7/29. Wonder How They know because its not on any of the tracking sites.
Dealer has better viability than the trackers... Performance Ford can give you the same info the dealers can.
 

OSKARF150LARIAT

Well-known member
First Name
OSCAR
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
83
Reaction score
52
Location
LOS ANGELES
Vehicles
FORD F150 LARIAT
Ordered received 6/7, was originally told by the dealer i had a 7/15 build date. Now I’m told its 7/29. Wonder How They know because its not on any of the tracking sites.
That means ford update their system info on your order. They usually inform the dealer first.
 

OSKARF150LARIAT

Well-known member
First Name
OSCAR
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
83
Reaction score
52
Location
LOS ANGELES
Vehicles
FORD F150 LARIAT
So I just checked my dealer website to see if my truck would pop up on their inventory but nothing yet. But I did see a truck that is being build in Dearborn the window sticker was just released today 7/14 to be blend 7/20. So based on this information Dearborn is releasing window sticker one week before blend date or build day... Not my window sticker.

Ford F-150 7/26 Build Week Club 1626299823035
Sponsored

 
 







Top