Sponsored

Search results

  1. 7/26 Build Week Club

    That’s rough. Hopefully yours is of one of those that get no update and just shows up!
  2. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Just got a call myself, they are trying to get it out of New Orleans for delivery Tomorrow!
  3. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Is there anyway to track the progress on rail delivery? Mines supposedly been sitting on TN for a week.
  4. 7/26 Build Week Club

    So my truck is a status of “arranging shipment to your dealer”. Do any of you fine gents know what the process is from this state? ETA is 8/26, needs to come to South Louisiana. It’s a Dearborn truck. Palsapp has a Frieght Bill# assigned and a status of Pending. Thanks in advance
  5. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Didnt like the answers but they both worked for me
  6. SMOKED QUARTZ F-150 (2021+) Club

    I ordered the exact same truck. Should be here end of August. Hows the B&O?
  7. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Just got updated this evening
  8. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Blend date of today but no change on any date, actually no dates at all given other than that what’s on the window sticker
  9. 7/26 Build Week Club

    5589…What does that mean?
  10. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Was out of town this weekend but checked today and have a window sticker to I assome it got posted Friday. 7/26 blend date. No updates at all one tracker
  11. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    How do you know it was produced on the last line? Curious as to how you got that level of detail
  12. 7/26 Build Week Club

    Ordered received 6/7, was originally told by the dealer i had a 7/15 build date. Now I’m told its 7/29. Wonder How They know because its not on any of the tracking sites.
  13. 7/5 Build Week Club

    I got my VIN this past week. GL!
  14. Add a sub to the Unleashed?

    Anybody added a sub to the unleashed system yet? I‘ve heard of people doing it but havent seen any details on the Mod.
  15. 7/5 Build Week Club

    Ordered a Smoked Quartz 502a on 6/14, was told today by the Dealer I have a build date of 7/9. Awaiting build sheet and VIN.




Top