Got mine Monday 7/12.Anyone else get a window sticker for this week?
No window sticker for me yet schedule built 7/30 based on information that was provided to me yesterday by ford performance.?Anyone else get a window sticker for this week?
Post when you get yours. My build day is 8/8 so I'm going off your timeline to know when to expect mine.No window sticker for me yet schedule built 7/30 based on information that was provided to me yesterday by ford performance.??
?
![]()
I will definitely post it once I get my window sticker. Which websites are you using to check for updates on your truck @Cbaka27Post when you get yours. My build day is 8/8 so I'm going off your timeline to know when to expect mine.
I use this site, Ford, the Mach E site, the Ford Raw Data site, and I chat with Performance Ford twice a week.I will definitely post it once I get my window sticker. Which websites are you using to check for updates on your truck @Cbaka27
Dealer has better viability than the trackers... Performance Ford can give you the same info the dealers can.Ordered received 6/7, was originally told by the dealer i had a 7/15 build date. Now I’m told its 7/29. Wonder How They know because its not on any of the tracking sites.
That means ford update their system info on your order. They usually inform the dealer first.Ordered received 6/7, was originally told by the dealer i had a 7/15 build date. Now I’m told its 7/29. Wonder How They know because its not on any of the tracking sites.