xxlt250rxx
Well-known member
Got my window sticker and there is now a green dot under "in progress".
Sponsored
Is your being built in Dearborn as well?Got my window sticker and there is now a green dot under "in progress".
YesIs your being built in Dearborn as well?
I'd say that window sticker will show up late tonight, keep checking, mine was about 10 hrs after it said "in production"Ok well my truck's status moved to "In Production" this morning but I do not have a window sticker yet.
My timeline:
4/1-4/2 Email and call the dealer to talk about the order.
4/2 Late in the day put in the order with the dealer
4/3 Dealer placed the order with Ford early in the morning
Bought two hours later I received the email from Ford confirming the order.
4/4 Received the email from Ford with a production week (5/20/24) and VIN
5/14 Truck status upgraded to "in Production."
Right?6 weeks! You need to go buy a lotto ticket with that luck!
Thanks. I will do that.I'd say that window sticker will show up late tonight, keep checking, mine was about 10 hrs after it said "in production"
Does it show up in the tracker or do they send you an email?I'd say that window sticker will show up late tonight, keep checking, mine was about 10 hrs after it said "in production"
Neither...just check the below website, and add your VIN right after the "=" in the below url.Does it show up in the tracker or do they send you an email?
Good for you. ??Window sticker
I've read where it's for shipping, possibly related to rail vs convoy, but can't find any real detail about it anywhere.All of those things at the top of your window sticker... I wish I knew what they meant.
![]()
My truck is getting the accessories installed right now (it was moved there yesterday, Monday the 13th) and has never had anything but the "W" above "RAMP".