Sponsored

5/20/24 Build Week Info Thread

xxlt250rxx

Well-known member
First Name
P.H.
Joined
Apr 11, 2024
Threads
14
Messages
76
Reaction score
52
Location
Alabama
Vehicles
2004 F150
Got my window sticker and there is now a green dot under "in progress".
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

Well-known member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
587
Reaction score
866
Location
Whittier
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

Well-known member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
587
Reaction score
866
Location
Whittier
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
Ok well my truck's status moved to "In Production" this morning but I do not have a window sticker yet.

My timeline:

4/1-4/2 Email and call the dealer to talk about the order.
4/2 Late in the day put in the order with the dealer
4/3 Dealer placed the order with Ford early in the morning
About two hours later I received the email from Ford confirming the order.
4/4 Received the email from Ford with a production week (5/20/24) and VIN
5/14 Truck status upgraded to "in Production."
About 12 hours later the window sticker was in the system
5/23 The blend/build date
 
Last edited:

Sponsored

Cconnss

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Threads
11
Messages
94
Reaction score
147
Location
East Coast Canada
Vehicles
2024 LARIAT-5.0L-FX4 & 2021 XLT-5.0L-FX4
Occupation
Igloo Salesman
Ok well my truck's status moved to "In Production" this morning but I do not have a window sticker yet.

My timeline:

4/1-4/2 Email and call the dealer to talk about the order.
4/2 Late in the day put in the order with the dealer
4/3 Dealer placed the order with Ford early in the morning
Bought two hours later I received the email from Ford confirming the order.
4/4 Received the email from Ford with a production week (5/20/24) and VIN
5/14 Truck status upgraded to "in Production."
I'd say that window sticker will show up late tonight, keep checking, mine was about 10 hrs after it said "in production"
 
OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

Well-known member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
587
Reaction score
866
Location
Whittier
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

Well-known member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
587
Reaction score
866
Location
Whittier
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
I'd say that window sticker will show up late tonight, keep checking, mine was about 10 hrs after it said "in production"
Thanks. I will do that.
 
OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

Well-known member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
587
Reaction score
866
Location
Whittier
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
I'd say that window sticker will show up late tonight, keep checking, mine was about 10 hrs after it said "in production"
Does it show up in the tracker or do they send you an email?
 

okmurdog

Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Jan 4, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
164
Reaction score
138
Location
Oklahoma City
Vehicles
2024 KR, 3.5EB, 5.5', Platinum White

Sponsored


OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

Well-known member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
587
Reaction score
866
Location
Whittier
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
Thank you
 

cartdodd

Active member
First Name
Carter
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
30
Reaction score
56
Location
Arkansas
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch
Window sticker
 

Attachments

OP
OP
ThumperF150

ThumperF150

Well-known member
First Name
Rich
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
20
Messages
587
Reaction score
866
Location
Whittier
Vehicles
2024 F150 RCSB 4X4
Occupation
Unemployed
Window sticker
Good for you. ??

If I read that correctly it looks like you have the window sticker but the truck will not be blended/built until next Tuesday.
 

SingleSpeed427

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
293
Reaction score
246
Location
Michigan
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lariat Atlas Blue w/Chrome w/22s
All of those things at the top of your window sticker... I wish I knew what they meant.
Ford F-150 5/20/24 Build Week Info Thread 1715732086906-jk


My truck is getting the accessories installed right now (it was moved there yesterday, Monday the 13th) and has never had anything but the "W" above "RAMP".
 

cartdodd

Active member
First Name
Carter
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
30
Reaction score
56
Location
Arkansas
Vehicles
2024 F150 King Ranch
All of those things at the top of your window sticker... I wish I knew what they meant.
1715732086906-jk.png


My truck is getting the accessories installed right now (it was moved there yesterday, Monday the 13th) and has never had anything but the "W" above "RAMP".
I've read where it's for shipping, possibly related to rail vs convoy, but can't find any real detail about it anywhere.
Sponsored

 
 







Top