Sponsored

Search results

  1. Community Mongoose (Reprogramming Vehicle Interface) Lending Thread

    If anyone wants to buy a cable, there’s a $75 off coupon on Amazon right now.
  2. Ford 0-0-0 Summer Sales Event: 0 down payment, 0% interest for 48 months, 0 payments for 90 days

    It looks like there’s an additional $6k off of 2024 models too. I did a search on Cargurus and there’s still a lot of 2024 models for sale.
  3. Ford Accessories 20% Sale (Code: STAR20)

    Check Fairway Ford in Ohio. They usually have great prices and you can redeem points with them over the phone.
  4. X plan pricing - how do you know if salesman is honoring it?

    It’s an additional discount offered to individuals by Ford. You can call Ford customer service or have the dealership check their system to see if you have one. Sometimes dealership websites will have pop-ups that allow you to add one to your account.
  5. X plan pricing - how do you know if salesman is honoring it?

    The current employee pricing is better and if you have a private cash offer you can stack it.
  6. 2021+ F150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread

    I was told by a service advisor that it’s only updates that involve the immobilizer.
  7. 2021+ F150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread

    I purchased a used 2024 Platinum 702a in April and the radio wouldn't allow OTA updates. I had to disconnect the batteries and let them drain. After I reconnected them the truck received a couple of TCM and Sync updates. I decided to buy a VNCI cable to update the software on all of the modules...
  8. BlueCruise Subscription Ending, What Are My Options?

    And the people with the earlier 14th gen trucks keep getting additional years for free. I’m not paying $50 a month for blue cruise on my 2024.
  9. BlueCruise Subscription Ending, What Are My Options?

    I wish that Ford would offer a free extension on my 2024. The 90 day trial is BS.
  10. CMR Module Purple

    I received the Mongoose cable today. I ran into a few issues, but the PMI process is running now.
  11. Ford Accessories 20% Sale (Code: STAR20)

    I have one tail light.
  12. Ford Accessories 20% Sale (Code: STAR20)

    Amex has had cashback offers that will stack with this.
  13. Any reason to prefer a '25 over a '24?

    I’ve had two 2024’s and Ford told me that neither qualified. One was built in April 2024 and the other in August 2024.
  14. *edit solved FDRS IPC CAN process stuck on "the module will now be configured" HELP

    Try the USB method with a quality USB thumb drive.
  15. FDRS USB 0 Error for IPC module can't get past help

    I did the IPC update yesterday and had the same issue when using a cheap USB thumb drive. I downloaded the file to a SanDisk 128GB thumb drive and it was much faster. I did the install with the truck on a battery charger.
  16. CMR Module Purple

    I bought the Clore charger this morning and it’s toast. I’m going back to Napa to swap it out. I plugged it in and it started making sparking sounds. Now it keeps clicking and smells like burnt electrical.
  17. CMR Module Purple

    I’m in the process of trying it now. The voltage is definitely staying higher and consistent. It’s holding 13.5V right now in PS mode.
  18. CMR Module Purple

    I’m using a VNCI cable. I’m out with family right now, but heading home to try the charger.
  19. CMR Module Purple

    I tried it on the ground wire going to the body and the post on top of the BMS. My local Napa has a Clore 2320 and I’m going to pick it up in an hour.




Top