Sponsored

*edit solved FDRS IPC CAN process stuck on "the module will now be configured" HELP

Seanrblock

Active member
First Name
Sean
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2012 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Operations Manager
All-

I have updated tons of modules with FDRS with zero issues. IPC module would not take with USB so I did the CAN method. It took 6 hours, I cycled through, it said "pass" and is stuck on "The module will now be configured" for 30+ minutes. What do I do? Do I let it go to failure? Do I close out at the x? I'm worried what to do next. Thanks!
Sponsored

 

Fordphanatic

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Threads
15
Messages
669
Reaction score
624
Location
Boothwyn
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
How long has it been stuck on configuring module now screen?
 
OP
OP

Seanrblock

Active member
First Name
Sean
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2012 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Operations Manager

Fordphanatic

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Threads
15
Messages
669
Reaction score
624
Location
Boothwyn
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter
OP
OP

Seanrblock

Active member
First Name
Sean
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2012 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Operations Manager

Sponsored

Fordphanatic

Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Threads
15
Messages
669
Reaction score
624
Location
Boothwyn
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150
Occupation
Union Carpenter

BarryT82

Well-known member
First Name
Barry
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Threads
26
Messages
442
Reaction score
400
Location
WV
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
USAF
Try the USB method with a quality USB thumb drive.
 
OP
OP

Seanrblock

Active member
First Name
Sean
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Threads
8
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2012 F150 Powerboost Lariat
Occupation
Operations Manager
Try the USB method with a quality USB thumb drive.
I closed it, ran it again and it immediately updated and is good. Thanks!
Sponsored

 
 







Top