Sponsored

Recent content by 12Lariat21

  1. Leveled or Lifted "Long Bed" 157" Wheel Base Photo Thread

    1.5" lift in the front, Rear spacer blocks removed, but have added Airlift air bags in the rear, which still pushes the rear up for about a 1" rake (at the 5psi min press and no load). 285/65R20 BFG KO3's I do get a slight rub on the mudflaps occasionally a full 2in. lift in the front would...
  2. June 2021 F150 A4WD and IWE's help....

    So I've been getting 4x4 faults at an increasing rate. The codes (which I didn't record) lead to the IWE's, basically I think the computer can't tell or can't engage/disengage the IWE when requested... I started to look at replacements...and it gets confusing and contradictory all over the...
  3. Problem on dyno..😬

    Haha, you need slicks and spray them down with belt dressing! or don't start the test until your at a higher wheel speed...Problems with too much power I guess, sure sounds like fun!
  4. Would You Do It? Max Tow Related

    I have 71,000+ miles on my original Max Tow 'defective' axles...So it's really just like everything else. Some are good, some are bad. It all comes down to how lucky you are I guess....
  5. 275/60R20 to 285/65R20 Tire Experience

    Nice Rig! Are your wheels factory offset +44? or something else? I know there are a lot of people who say you can, but for me the 295 looked like it might be a bit too wide to run on the factory wheels..
  6. 275/60R20 to 285/65R20 Tire Experience

    I had the factory size 275/60R20 BFG KO2s on my truck, upgraded to 285/65R20 BFG KO3s Front is lifted 1.5" on Bilstien 5110s Rear is lowered 1.5" from removing spacer blocks. 3.55 gears, max tow package, 3.5 EB engine 275/60R20 BFG KO2 Load Range D ~58lbs > Averaged 18mpg > All Highway 21.6 mpg...
  7. 3.5 EB Spark Plug Change

    Ford Recommended is 60,000 miles. I changed mine at 30,000 only because I wanted to keep the threads fresh as to not run into any broken spark plugs down the road. Did they need to be changed at 30k, no they still looked great, worked great. One thing to watch for though is if you are doing...
  8. Speedometer Recalculation for 35" Tires

    Here you go, good luck with this rabbit hole! https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/2021-f-150-forscan-list-database-spreadsheet.1578/
  9. Horn blaring, no way to stop it

    I have not had any repeat instances of the issue after Ford replaced the hood latch.
  10. 35s on leveled f150?

    https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/leveled-on-35%E2%80%99s.19965/ Here is one on a +18 offset Also look for 295/65R20 which is nearly equal to the 35x11.5R20 size
  11. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Hoping to tackle updates this Friday/Saturday if one of ya'll can see what's pending for my truck, and offer any advice on sequence I should attack it...also are any of them known to fix Car Play connection issues...? 1FTFW1E83MKE04997
  12. Powertrain or a 4x4 drive fault

    Well shoot... RL3Z-7210-AD shows as not compatible with my 2021... Ford Parts calls that 'Gear Shift Lever' Searching under my VIN for 'Gear Shift Lever' I get ML3Z7210AL... I'll have to try connecting with FORScan and see if I get any codes through that...so dumb, but thanks for the reply!
  13. Powertrain or a 4x4 drive fault

    I've gotten this message on my 2021 a few times, but more frequently now...Do you happen to have the GSM part number on your paperwork? I am out of warranty so starting to fear what this might cost me to repair/correct... I never get any codes when this happens to me, just the 4x4 system fault...
  14. Tow Mirror Noise - Not Whistling

    I have notice a similar sound from mine, I always assumed it was the mirror cap. I swapped my chrome for the XLT/flat black caps. But that cap doesn't sit very tight, so I could see it vibrating if the air flow is just right.




Top