Sponsored

Introductions and Welcome Thread! đź‘‹

houstongoose

Active member
First Name
Aaron
Joined
Nov 8, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
43
Reaction score
30
Location
Houston
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 3.5 EcoBoost FX4
Occupation
Analyst
Hey y’all - just picked up my 21 Lariat on Monday. First F150, glad to be a part for the forum
Sponsored

 

MallCrawler

Well-known member
First Name
Robert
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
90
Reaction score
108
Location
SC
Vehicles
2008 Maxima, 2022 Tremor on order
Hi.

Bought my first house a little over a year ago and about once a month find myself angrily muttering about needing a truck. Then the A/C went out in my Maxima. So I'm getting a fucking truck.

My wife and I are both from die-hard GM families and I'm practically giddy about trash talking their made-in-mexico junkers when they call me a traitor.
 

Deleted member 8510

Guest
Hey y'all ✌
Very excited to be here and receive my new truck early next year ?
I ordered a loaded XLT in Space White ??
Coming from a 2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. Didn't think I'd be gettin' rid of her so soon, but these crazy trade prices ?

- Clover ?
 

TXTremor79

Member
First Name
Josh
Joined
Dec 8, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2015 Ford F150 Platinum
Hello, glad to join the forums and look forward to some fun discussions. I'm from Texas and I'm hoping to get a '22 Tremor at some point. Nice to meet everyone.
 

parkerdog

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 5, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
758
Reaction score
428
Location
Illinois
Vehicles
f150
Hey y'all ✌
Very excited to be here and receive my new truck early next year ?
I ordered a loaded XLT in Space White ??
Coming from a 2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. Didn't think I'd be gettin' rid of her so soon, but these crazy trade prices ?

- Clover ?
Welcome, I see you're from Illinois. Did you order from granger by any chance?
 

Sponsored

BigPerm

New member
First Name
Daniel
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT Sport Super Crew
Occupation
Marketing
New member! Picked up this 2021 Rapid Red Sport (3.5 Ecoboost, 4x4, max tow, 502a) back in September, and it's been a great truck so far. Traded in my 2018 Raptor for it due to the market being really good, and the Raptor was just overkill for what I need.

So far my only adds have been Husky floor mats and wheel well liners, and a Line-X spray liner. I have a leveling kit ready to-go, and will be purchasing wheels/tires in spring.

Ford F-150 Introductions and Welcome Thread! đź‘‹ 20211015_150454
 

Nevadajack

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
128
Reaction score
181
Location
Reno Nevada
Vehicles
2020 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford F250, 2022 Ford F150
Occupation
Plumber
Hello from Nevada
Owned Ford trucks since old enough to drive...Ranger, F150's, F250's.
Wife only drives Explorers...match made in heaven.
Great forum. ?
 

parkerdog

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 5, 2021
Threads
29
Messages
758
Reaction score
428
Location
Illinois
Vehicles
f150
Hello from Nevada
Owned Ford trucks since old enough to drive...Ranger, F150's, F250's.
Wife only drives Explorers...match made in heaven.
Great forum. ?
Welcome, have you got your vin? I was wondering if you were a dearborn or kansas city build?
 

Nevadajack

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
128
Reaction score
181
Location
Reno Nevada
Vehicles
2020 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford F250, 2022 Ford F150
Occupation
Plumber
Welcome, have you got your vin? I was wondering if you were a dearborn or kansas city build?
Yes I have...Dearborn.
Trying to be âš  optimistic.
 

Sponsored


Atlee

Well-known member
First Name
Erroll
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Threads
27
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
1,314
Location
Mechanicsville, Virginia
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Looks like you don't have a lot to be pessimistic about if your build week sticks.
Two weeks ago or so, I got the email with the 12/13/21 build week. I've been waiting every day for an email pushing back the build date. So far, I haven't. Build week begins Monday, so unfortunately still time to get the dreaded email.
 

Nevadajack

Well-known member
First Name
John
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
128
Reaction score
181
Location
Reno Nevada
Vehicles
2020 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford F250, 2022 Ford F150
Occupation
Plumber
Two weeks ago or so, I got the email with the 12/13/21 build week. I've been waiting every day for an email pushing back the build date. So far, I haven't. Build week begins Monday, so unfortunately still time to get the dreaded email.
Hopefully our next emails will be delivery dates to the dealer.
 

krj1053

Well-known member
First Name
Kyle
Joined
Dec 9, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
79
Reaction score
69
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Vehicles
2013 Lariat F-150
Hi everyone. New to the forum. Currently own a 2013 Lariat. I’m planning on ordering a 2022 Tremor later this month.
Sponsored

 
 







Top