Sponsored

Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?


  • Total voters
    223

Meathead

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
277
Reaction score
572
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
Email arrived early this morning that my truck has shipped. From built to shipped in just a few short days like it should be. I will disregard a couple of the 311 days from order to built. Lets hope the actual shipping time is correct. Should see it arrive at the dealer Jan 12 -18 2023.
I hope the new year brings an end to the delays and backlog Ford has been experiencing the past couple years. Yes, @Blackout150, I did change my status before writing this post.

Now the race is on, who arrives first? Your truck in CA or mine in WI? You had a couple day head start on me so....
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Email arrived early this morning that my truck has shipped. From built to shipped in just a few short days like it should be. I will disregard a couple of the 311 days from order to built. Lets hope the actual shipping time is correct. Should see it arrive at the dealer Jan 12 -18 2023.
I hope the new year brings an end to the delays and backlog Ford has been experiencing the past couple years. Yes, @Blackout150, I did change my status before writing this post.

Now the race is on, who arrives first? Your truck in CA or mine in WI? You had a couple day head start on me so....
This is an interesting race. I know I had a couple day lead but I believe mine actually goes through 3 train companies. Ending with Union Pacific. If I was to bet on this I think I would lean towards you.
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
We picked up our F150 from Granger on Friday a little after @SunnyD must have been there. The transaction with Granger was excellent. The drive back was long, but the truck was great. My stupid iPhone needlessly routed us through 10 miles of dirt (mud) road near our home, which is why it is a little muddy.

f150 front corner.jpeg

F150 rear corner.jpeg


The last time I owned an F150 was almost 40 years ago and a gift from my grandfather. I had it for a few years before moving on to something else. It was very similar to the pickup below. We have owned several smaller pickups between then and now.

Ford F150 1976.jpg
Congratulations! That’s a sharp looking truck! Enjoy your new ride.
 

Meathead

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
277
Reaction score
572
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
This is an interesting race. I know I had a couple day lead but I believe mine actually goes through 3 train companies. Ending with Union Pacific. If I was to bet on this I think I would lean towards you.
I have no clue how many rail companies or stops mine will make along the way. I will be stopping in to talk to the dealer, doubt they are open today. I know they watch very carefully as they showed me how one vehicle came and went in the railyard in Chicago 3 different times. There is a head scratcher for sure.
The real race now is the page thread :ROFLMAO:
As long as none of us suffers any shipping delays all will be good in the new year.
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I have no clue how many rail companies or stops mine will make along the way. I will be stopping in to talk to the dealer, doubt they are open today. I know they watch very carefully as they showed me how one vehicle came and went in the railyard in Chicago 3 different times. There is a head scratcher for sure.
The real race now is the page thread :ROFLMAO:
As long as none of us suffers any shipping delays all will be good in the new year.
Was that your original guess for page thread? If so man you are close. Obviously I was super optimistic ?
 

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
This is some movement!
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 C6A477D4-52E5-43ED-947E-6888D40AE1BF
 

bfastr

Well-known member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Threads
7
Messages
631
Reaction score
988
Location
Nashville
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
maybe this week we will see some changes and movement of trucks.
I am starting to think "Built" just means it's out of the factory, shoved aside while we wait for a bunch of Chinese parts to arrive.
 

Meathead

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
277
Reaction score
572
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
Was that your original guess for page thread? If so man you are close. Obviously I was super optimistic ?
yes, that was my original guess. I am getting worried as this thread is blowing up with all the deliveries :ROFLMAO: but really don't care as everyone is finally getting trucks!
 

Meathead

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
277
Reaction score
572
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
We picked up our F150 from Granger on Friday a little after @SunnyD must have been there. The transaction with Granger was excellent. The drive back was long, but the truck was great. My stupid iPhone needlessly routed us through 10 miles of dirt (mud) road near our home, which is why it is a little muddy.

f150 front corner.jpeg

F150 rear corner.jpeg


The last time I owned an F150 was almost 40 years ago and a gift from my grandfather. I had it for a few years before moving on to something else. It was very similar to the pickup below. We have owned several smaller pickups between then and now.

Ford F150 1976.jpg
Both of those are sharp looking trucks but especially the new one. That anitmatter blue looks different on every truck. So far all the pictures you guys have posted here make me anxious to see what mine will really look like. As I said before the one I saw at the dealership a year ago really looked terrible, but it was full of road grime. I have scratched my head for months asking why on earth I ordered a color that I thought looked horrid. Your pictures have changed my mind 180
 

F150 hopefull

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
502
Reaction score
534
Location
oregon
Vehicles
F-150
I’m sorry for your friend and I am glad this helped you achieve a bit of perspective.

Being a USMC vet and having been in direct combat and seeing what 3rd world countries are actually like, it really grinds my gears when I hear people complaining about wait times, rust on undercarriage, force deletes, customer service etc. all of these issues are still a choice to some extent.

Don’t get me wrong, this stuff is frustrating, and I can understand why people are unhappy about it. But when it becomes part of your character and personality, it just shows how spoiled we are as Americans or our Canadian brothers/sisters to the north.
Semper FI Devil Dog. I too have the same feelings. all we are going through with this process is most definitely First world issues. Which I am so grateful for. I too have seen some pretty terrible living conditions. Ones that make you wish you were a homeless person in the USA.

Getting off my soap box before I go on a rant.

Happy new years all.
 

Sponsored


OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Ok it’s on @Meathead. I think this means it’s hooked up to new train. Interchange complete.
Ford F-150 Chip hold My22 & My23 161689DC-4CEF-49D8-871B-EEA9D331F1C9
 

Meathead

Well-known member
First Name
Rick
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
277
Reaction score
572
Location
Wisconsin
Vehicles
2018 Edge, 2017 Transit. 2019 F150, maybe 22 F150
So it begins…?
 

JeffInCOS

Well-known member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
241
Reaction score
546
Location
Colorado Springs, CO
Vehicles
2019 Lincoln Nautius BL
Occupation
Retired USAF and IT
We picked up our F150 from Granger on Friday a little after @SunnyD must have been there. The transaction with Granger was excellent. The drive back was long, but the truck was great. My stupid iPhone needlessly routed us through 10 miles of dirt (mud) road near our home, which is why it is a little muddy.

The last time I owned an F150 was almost 40 years ago and a gift from my grandfather. I had it for a few years before moving on to something else. It was very similar to the pickup below. We have owned several smaller pickups between then and now.
Oh yeah, that a nice one!!! I like it very much. You got the BAP so we won't have exact matching trucks in town. It's good that you got home safe.
 

PatchManager

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Feb 8, 2022
Threads
24
Messages
613
Reaction score
718
Location
Colorado Springs
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
Both of those are sharp looking trucks but especially the new one. That anitmatter blue looks different on every truck. So far all the pictures you guys have posted here make me anxious to see what mine will really look like. As I said before the one I saw at the dealership a year ago really looked terrible, but it was full of road grime. I have scratched my head for months asking why on earth I ordered a color that I thought looked horrid. Your pictures have changed my mind 180
I think the color is beautiful. The antimatter blue does look different depending on the light and the angle that you are viewing it. It isn’t like the purple paint that changes to green or red because it is much more subtle, but noticeable. It goes from a dark blue (obviously blue like Ford’s build page shows) to very dark blue. Sitting next to a black truck, you can tell that even the very dark blue is not black. Unless you really dislike black, I think you will really like this color.
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
 







Top