Sponsored

7/26 Build Week Club

Dresdie

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
369
Reaction score
250
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX
Blend date today! Looking forward to what update is next. Obsessed...
Sponsored

 

Cbaka27

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 5, 2021
Threads
8
Messages
341
Reaction score
302
Location
Utah
Vehicles
2021 F150 on order
Occupation
Sales
Does anybody have a link to track the trucks. My truck final destination is Los Angeles.
So I dont have to go back and read what was your build day? I am shipping from MI to UT with a build day of 8/4. I would love to get my truck before my labor day Vegas Trip.
 

OSKARF150LARIAT

Well-known member
First Name
OSCAR
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
83
Reaction score
52
Location
LOS ANGELES
Vehicles
FORD F150 LARIAT
So I dont have to go back and read what was your build day? I am shipping from MI to UT with a build day of 8/4. I would love to get my truck before my labor day Vegas Trip.
THE BLEND DAY WAS 7/28 ON THE WINDOW STICKER. BUT WAS BUILD YESTERDAY.
 

Sponsored

Soccergk2003

Well-known member
Joined
May 4, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
49
Reaction score
67
Location
KS
Vehicles
2021 F150
Well this just popped up

Ford F-150 7/26 Build Week Club 1627603582333


And now its gone lol Hopefully means its getting close
 
Last edited:

Dresdie

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
369
Reaction score
250
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX

Dresdie

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
369
Reaction score
250
Location
Ohio
Vehicles
2009 Acura TSX

OSKARF150LARIAT

Well-known member
First Name
OSCAR
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
83
Reaction score
52
Location
LOS ANGELES
Vehicles
FORD F150 LARIAT
So did everyone got their truck build this week ? or did something change at the last minute ?
 

Sponsored


OP
OP

texag

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 22, 2021
Threads
14
Messages
163
Reaction score
145
Location
CA
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Still showing blend date of today with no update. Still showing in production with no ETA. Starting to get a bit nervous.
 

MrJoeyJiffy

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
36
Reaction score
29
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Vehicles
Ordered 2021 Lariat 502
My blend date is today, nothing changed on official tracker but the tracker at the top of this site has a new line filled in that says “production date” with today’s date, hey it’s something I’ll take it!
 

Josephschott

Active member
First Name
Ryan
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Threads
0
Messages
31
Reaction score
30
Location
Michigan
Vehicles
2017 f150
Mine when I check says in production 7/26 but nothing has changed I assume if they started building it on that day it be done by now. Does it take awhile to update. My eta date is still 8/7. If it shows up then I’ll be fine with that
Sponsored

 
 







Top