Sponsored

24" wheels from the new Expedition

Fox146

Well-known member
First Name
Dana
Joined
Nov 1, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
400
Reaction score
429
Location
Canada
Vehicles
21 limited sold
Ok, who’s going to be the first to rock a set of these on their truck? Or the Lincoln 24’s

Ford F-150 24" wheels from the new  Expedition IMG_0651
Sponsored

 

Eighthtry

Well-known member
First Name
Boyd
Joined
Sep 4, 2023
Threads
13
Messages
761
Reaction score
455
Location
Heath, TX
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SuperCab 5.0
Occupation
Retired and not looking. I am driving the wife crazy.
Too much aluminum. I am still getting used to the 20".
 

MJG44

Well-known member
Joined
May 11, 2022
Threads
30
Messages
784
Reaction score
948
Location
Toronto
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
I am a fan of the fact they are doing a 24" OEM option.

I had been considering trading in my '22 Expedition for the new model, but they are way overpriced.

Not a fan of the style of these 24s, though.
May change my mind seeing them in person.
 

crazywayne311

Well-known member
First Name
Wayne
Joined
Aug 24, 2022
Threads
16
Messages
1,218
Reaction score
1,118
Location
Hampton Roads, VA
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
I think those new expedition 24" wheels are damn good looking. like real good looking. i think they would look amazing on a lowered F150. Not sure how well those wheels would translate with some meaty tires on a truck with a level.

Also, i bet 24" tires arent cheap either and harder to get in certain sizes.
 

MJG44

Well-known member
Joined
May 11, 2022
Threads
30
Messages
784
Reaction score
948
Location
Toronto
Vehicles
22 F150 Black Pack -22 Expedition Stealth - 03 HD
I think those new expedition 24" wheels are damn good looking. like real good looking. i think they would look amazing on a lowered F150. Not sure how well those wheels would translate with some meaty tires on a truck with a level.

Also, i bet 24" tires arent cheap either and harder to get in certain sizes.
Not too bad on prices for tires. Depends on what tier you are looking for.
Sponsored

 
 







Top