Sponsored

12/06/21 built week

C. Mays

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
184
Reaction score
169
Location
Texas
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat; 25 Subaru Forester Sport
Occupation
Project Management
My dealer didn't re-submit my order for a MY22 truck until Nov 22. The original order was made Sep 1. That freakin' delay pushed me further down the line.
That stinks. I requested that it be resubmitted back in Oct. Dealer said to wait... I still don't have anything on the Mach E tracker or a window sticker, so all I can do is wait.
Sponsored

 

C. Mays

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
184
Reaction score
169
Location
Texas
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat; 25 Subaru Forester Sport
Occupation
Project Management
Just checked f15014gen tracker, status is "in production" but Mach E still reads "in order processing". I guess that indicates movement... Good luck to the 12/6 week builds!
 

SumGuy

Well-known member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
633
Reaction score
591
Location
USA
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Just checked f15014gen tracker, status is "in production" but Mach E still reads "in order processing". I guess that indicates movement... Good luck to the 12/6 week builds!
Nice! Mine still says "In Order Processing"
Edit: Just checked again this AM, and "In Production"!

Lets Go!!

...Brandon
 

kippita2001

Active member
First Name
Kip
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
27
Reaction score
28
Location
WI
Vehicles
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Status changed to "In Production" on tracker here as well. 12/8 build date. No window sticker still.
 

C. Mays

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
184
Reaction score
169
Location
Texas
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat; 25 Subaru Forester Sport
Occupation
Project Management
Status changed to "In Production" on tracker here as well. 12/8 build date. No window sticker still.
Hoping window stickers will show up later tonight.
 

Sponsored

C. Mays

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
184
Reaction score
169
Location
Texas
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat; 25 Subaru Forester Sport
Occupation
Project Management

sbi

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Threads
111
Messages
1,603
Reaction score
1,116
Location
Upstate SC
Vehicles
2021 F-150 5.0L Lariat FX4 Space White SCREW
Window sticker received. 12/8 blend date. Sequence code #1185
What is the sequence code? I mean, I know where it is, next to the blend date, but what does it mean?
 

C. Mays

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Sep 24, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
184
Reaction score
169
Location
Texas
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat; 25 Subaru Forester Sport
Occupation
Project Management
What is the sequence code? I mean, I know where it is, next to the blend date, but what does it mean?
From what I’ve read, it’s your position in “line”. But not exactly sure. Tracked on another build week.
 

Sponsored


kippita2001

Active member
First Name
Kip
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
27
Reaction score
28
Location
WI
Vehicles
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Also got my window sticker, 12/8 blend date!
 

SumGuy

Well-known member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
633
Reaction score
591
Location
USA
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
12/08 blend date and 5316 sequence.
 

thomps33

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 20, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
81
Reaction score
72
Location
AK
Vehicles
F150
Just pulled up my window sticker. Guess I have a 12/09 blend date and a sequence of 2374.

Are any of you rollovers from 2021? I haven't received any new information from Ford on the $3,500 PCO we are supposed to receive. Am I alone?
 

SumGuy

Well-known member
First Name
Bill
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
633
Reaction score
591
Location
USA
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
Just pulled up my window sticker. Guess I have a 12/09 blend date and a sequence of 2374.

Are any of you rollovers from 2021? I haven't received any new information from Ford on the $3,500 PCO we are supposed to receive. Am I alone?
Not me. I am a 21 that has been rescheduled since the time before time.
Sponsored

 
 







Top