Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    I just got my built notification. I was worried I would be in your shoes and get "balanced out" but mine appears to be waiting for shipment. I lost the auto start/stop, active park assist, and the multicontour seats. But, it says the blue cruise is still going to be there. Kinda would have...
  2. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    I didnt try it says i need to start the truck to activate
  3. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Thanks for all the information. I talked with my dealership and they looked at the VVR. It shows it is sitting in Dearborn on chip hold. To be released this week I guess. I got a notification from Fordpass and my new truck is awaiting activation.
  4. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    I spoke with my dealership Wednesday. And this is where my family works so they wont BS me. They were told by Ford that MY2022 will stop being built in the first 2 weeks of October earlier in Dearborn. If truck is not built by then it will be "balanced out". They told me no price protection...
  5. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Assume you mean the module list in the order tracker. Mine looks like this. But i have no clue what this means BCE Modules Module Address Instructions 6F0-01-01 0100 0108 0103 6F0-01-02 007F FF00 047B 6F0-01-03 B001 AB 6F0-02-01 1309 0294 3CE7...
  6. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Where did you get the information that yours is on chip hold? Mine has been in production since 8-15 with the only correspondence I have received is that it is not actually in production even though it says it is.
  7. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    12/14/2021 - 2022MY Fleet Final Order Due Date 07/28/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change (DTP) 07/28/2022 - 2022MY Last Day to Spec Change (KC) 10/09/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (DTP) :mad: 10/30/2022 - 2022MY Balance Out Date (KC) 07/18/2022 - 2023MY Order Bank Open Date (DTP)...
  8. 2022 / 2023 Model Year F-150 Order Bank, Scheduling and Production Dates

    So if I read this right I have about 3 weeks before my 2022 gets balanced out 10/9 at Dearborn?
  9. 2023 F150 build date

    Well hopefully I can get my 2022 before that.
  10. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Not so sure you are correct. This is the first of this email I have received. My truck or at least my order has been in production stage since 8/15 never changed to built or chip hold. Also been waiting since March 10th. So if yours is built already ordered May 13th then allow me to be...
  11. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Don't get to excited I have had a VIN since 7/10 window sticker on 8/18 with a build date of 8/25 on it.. Got a notification that I would be in production week of 8/15. Timeline changed to in production on 8/26 where it is still at. Then today I got this so.... I think it is a matter of time...
  12. 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

    I am in the same boat as you been "In Production" since 8/26. But no email yet truck details in signature. Ford already took out Auto Start/Stop, Active park assist, and the multi-contour seats. Not gonna miss the first 2 items but would have enjoyed a good ass rubbin on the way home from work.
  13. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    I wonder if part of my problem is that mine will be a 157" wheelbase. I guess I am assuming yours is a 145". It appears in my area anyway the 145" outsells the 157" about 20+ to 1.
  14. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    I also envy you. Enjoy the truck. Don't think twice about us unlucky losers who are still waiting.
  15. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    So I got my in production email on 8/15. Now I have an in production date of 8/26. But not built yet on 8/31. Starting to think this timeline they give and emails are full of it. So here we are 10 days shy of 6 months since ordered and still no clue what the status is. Frustrating. I...
  16. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Lucky my has said in production for over a week now. At that rate no wonder it takes so long to get one. Said it was scheduled for production the week of 8/22 so got a bit excited when they said it was in production last week but....
  17. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    How badass is your rcsb? Ours is a 21 4x4 5.0 with 3.73s. It is a bone stock factory freak. Nobody can even fathom how quick these thing are until you drive it. And that coyote exhaust sound. Perfect.
  18. 2022 F150s Ordered in March

    Probably gonna sting a few of you a bit but got my in production email on Monday and window sticker yesterday. Looks like they took out the auto start/stop, the active park assist. And the most disappointing is the multicontour seat removal. I was looking forward to a good butt rub after work.
  19. 23 model year build week august 8

    There are dealerships around me who are playing the game also. They call it "market adjustment" luckily none of that for me so far. Friend of mine saw a new Raptor with a $25K "market adjustment" last week.
  20. 23 model year build week august 8

    That does suck. Not sure why the difference. I do know I sick of waiting.




Top