Sponsored

Search results

  1. Do NOT do BCM update!! Headlight issues reported

    Gotcha, I've got a preowned 21 PB Plat, but nowhere on the sticker is Active DSS called out, so I was kinda worried. Either way, think I'll hold off on the BCM update until the dust settles...unless there's an urgent update on this module?
  2. Do NOT do BCM update!! Headlight issues reported

    Out of curiosity, if you have the Active DSS headlamps, is that called out on your window sticker? Are they standard, on say KR and above? Wanted to make sure I was clear on the lamps I have.
  3. Blue Cruise & Driver Alert?

    I just installed that update today! "Ohh please don't make it worse!" :)
  4. Blue Cruise & Driver Alert?

    Don't even get me started on how BC likes to get within a 1/4 of an inch of passing truck mirrors on the right, when in the left lane. :)
  5. Blue Cruise & Driver Alert?

    Yes! We need it. I'd buy that adapter in a heartbeat with same day express critical shipping.
  6. Blue Cruise & Driver Alert?

    No I sure haven't, but if anyone finds FORScan settings to disable that "watch the road" alert when BC is active, I would send them beer money. (real offer) This last weekend I about rage quit on mine, it was constantly falsing. Other than maybe the sunglasses, I've not found what drives it...
  7. F-150 Powerboost tires wearing fast

    I've got the same exact truck. That's my plan as well, go with a set of Michelin Defenders. Just insulting to pay so much for a truck and the tires are already shot at 15k.
  8. Upgrading to Blue Cruise & First Major Road Trip w/ Blue Cruise

    I've got my fingers crossed...that bogus watch the road alert will make or break me paying for BC in the future.
  9. F-150 Powerboost tires wearing fast

    While an older thread....I will say I've started seeing this on my 2021 PB. 10k and the outer edges are wearing way more than I think they should. Is this just a shoddy 400 treadwear rating OEM tire? I've also got the Hancooks as well.
  10. Blue Cruise & Driver Alert?

    It's annoying for sure. Be nice if there was a way to just disable the warnings since the system is far from perfect (quite far). I'd even sign a waiver if I could disable it, accepting responsibility for "watching the road" while BC is enabled.
  11. Upgrading to Blue Cruise & First Major Road Trip w/ Blue Cruise

    The false "watch the road" alerts drive me crazy when BC is active. Been trying to figure out what the system is upset about. Has anyone found any hidden settings or tweaks to get the system to back off? "Scratches nose" *WATCH THE ROAD*
  12. Blue Cruise & Driver Alert?

    Ahh ok, so what we need here is a way to adjust whatever the Blue Cruise "watch the road" system is. Driver alert is something different. Appreciate the insight.
  13. Blue Cruise & Driver Alert?

    Interesting. I've gotten so frustrated that I've covered the sensors up, but that really angers it. They do have a setting to disable "driver alert" in the sync settings, but yeah it doesn't seem to apply at all when you have BC active.
  14. Blue Cruise & Driver Alert?

    Anyone figured out a way (ForScan, hidden settings, etc..) to tweak or disable the Driver Alert system when Blue Cruise is active? I get the importance of keeping an eye on the road, but that system needs polishing. I'm constantly getting false alerts that are distracting me more than if I...
  15. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Yep, took forever and a stable power supply connected to chassis ground is a must. No, I had never made any changes to the IPC prior. (no FORScan or other tinkering on any modules in fact)
  16. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Yep, same here. 6+ hrs for my IPC via CAN with a VCM II. I tried and tried to make USB work, never would take. All other updates via USB were fine.
  17. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    That IPC upgrade was brutal...be sure ya got a power supply and connect the neg to the chassis. Don't make the mistake I did and missed the note about not connecting directly to the battery...sounds like the BMS gets wonky if you do.
  18. PowerBoost Eco Mode Question

    While investigating the debate on if Eco mode gains you anything MPG wise, I stumbled across some chatter that Eco mode will disable the set of injectors that live in the port that will clean the back of the valves. Anyone know if this is true or not for our PB 3.5s? Wondering if long term Eco...
  19. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Just FYI that IPC update via CAN is rough. I let it run overnight and came back to a prompt on the dash indicating a 12v system low voltage (even though I have a constant 14.2v power supply connected). I'm not sure what happened, FDRS voltage meter was 13.8v, so something seems wonky.




Top