Sponsored

Search results

  1. BlueCruise Pricing Lowered For Both Annual & Monthly Fees

    No they haven’t. I just ran FDRS last month latest updates on all modules. Still unsafe lane favoring and no way to alter it.
  2. BlueCruise Pricing Lowered For Both Annual & Monthly Fees

    No is not what I’m looking for. I’ll even handle the updates via FDRS. Just make them available.
  3. BlueCruise Pricing Lowered For Both Annual & Monthly Fees

    And folks paying these fees for the subscription will get the latest BC version correct? Us early adopters are suffering with unsafe BC behaviors and need the fixes present in newer versions of BC ASAP.
  4. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    It’s interesting to hear all the workarounds. I use tow/haul mode + disable TC, as sport mode didn’t cut it. But your point stands, this is BS.
  5. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Did they happen to mention if the recall/PCM update was associated with this issue? Or they just gonna try it?
  6. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Hummm...I'll start trying to pay more attention to the gear activity next time. Just not easy when you're in full "OHH SHITE" mode when traffic is rushing up on ya. :)
  7. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Any thoughts on this being related to our issue? https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/lag-then-quick-acceleration-from-electric-to-gas.2683/page-6
  8. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Interesting, however while it does engage ICE, there is still that delay of engagement. Does it make a difference? Maybe. Either way, there is a notable difference between tow/haul and sport mode around this problem. At least on mine, for all we know, we're chasing different issues. :)
  9. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    This will sound wacky and highlight my lack of knowledge on the hybrid system, but it almost feels like a preservation system or some type of governance gone too far, for engaging the ICE from electric mode. Even with TC/ADVTrac off, that dead space gap is still there. It's almost independent of...
  10. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Good Q, I've had the best luck in tow/haul mode tbh. Sport mode does help some, but the issue is still there. It helps with a quick recovery!
  11. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    That is exactly my issue, however, I have tried fully disabling traction control, long hold press button. Still had the problem, but maybe there's still an element of traction control playing a part? Edit: Just to confirm, I have tested real world, disabling TC and AdvanceTrac, still had the...
  12. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Interesting, that might be a different issue, yet related in some way. I've never had the issue going straight, even from a dead stop. It's always been in turns.
  13. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    Not to answer for the poster, but that's not what this issue really is. It shows up primarily making right hand turns, say from a complete stop onto a busy highway. Anecdotal, but I notice it less turning left.
  14. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    WTF...not cool. Talk about a garbage response from the dealer. This is the exact response I'd expect from the local dealer in my town. After already having numerous close calls, I won't go back to them, unless the truck craters completely and won't run. Also agree with you, this is an unsafe...
  15. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    May I ask which modes disable the hybrid components? Maybe tow/haul as it disables the auto start/stop?
  16. Loss of acceleration. Mine is a2021 poweboost and it happens mostly in turns

    I’ve wondered the same thing, it feels like dead space in the drive by wire system. Maybe a lag of sorts.
  17. 4WD Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly Torque Spec

    It was pretty straight forward to take apart and put back together. If you have IWEs, the manual did say put the truck in 4H before performing the work. Be sure to watch that axle shaft nut when installing. DO NOT use an impact on that little guy. It only takes 30ft lbs. Also be sure the...
  18. Running board reset

    JIC this post might be helpful: https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/power-running-boards.25593/ I ended up replacing my DSM with an "outdated" firmware on it, so far so good.
  19. Power running boards

    I wish I had recorded the new DSM software version info, but I didn't. Now if there's a way to see it in FDRS w/o another drop of cash on the license, let me know and I'll hook the rig back up and look. My OG DSM that got cooked is: MU5T14C708AJ and it was replaced with MU5Z14C708G part #...
  20. Power running boards

    Yeah, I updated the DSM probably a couple of weeks ago with other modules and then the issue arose. It was in direct relation to the update. Running boards were fine before.




Top