Sponsored

Search results

  1. Star White Metallic PowerBoost Delivery from Granger Ford

    Good luck Bob, I hope tomorrow we will see pictures of your new ride
  2. Sunoof / Moonroof question

    Extrapolate, dang Terry I had to wake Siri up to figure out what that was?I say if you want it and you feel it will make you happy and it’s legal then go for it, life is too short to stress over what if’s
  3. Star White Metallic PowerBoost Delivery from Granger Ford

    Congrats, I'm sure you're feeling like a kid on Christmas Eve wanting to get your hands on the prize. I ordered the star white also and hope to get it next month if all goes well.
  4. (Jan 14) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    Hey Bob, I’m sure you’re frustrated as can be with your situation. Did you say earlier that the dealership was going to check to see if they could drive up and get it for you tomorrow if it hasn’t been loaded up for delivery? Good luck either way.
  5. I Powered My House with the F-150 PowerBoost Pro Power Onboard Generator [Car and Driver]

    I plan to do this as well once I get my truck, hopefully mid February, I will have the electrician install a connection on the outside wall of the house so that when the power is out I can just back up to it and plug in. They will install a kit in the panel box to prevent back feeding the power...
  6. Lag time for window sticker

    My window sticker finally dropped this evening! I have a build date of 1/21, hope there are no delays ahead.
  7. Fake engine sound

    This is why I like the sport mode setting on my 2018 Limited it enhances the sound as well as the throttle response. As we are all different, what is noise to some is excitement to others which is ok, just enjoy the moment! Btw good bye 2020!!
  8. To those who plan to order or have ordered and have questions...

    Awesome, give us an update when posted so we can view!
  9. SMOKED QUARTZ F-150 (2021+) Club

    Details on the wheels and tires please. Did you install a leveling kit? Great looking truck, congrats.
  10. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays To The Best Forum Group!!

    Thanks Bob and the same to you and everyone on the forum.
  11. (Dec 10) Report on 2021 F-150 Production Update and Constraints

    Hey Bob, I just a bit of good news this morning, my dealer has agreed to honor my $1500 pco.
  12. Private cash offer (PCO)

    Thanks for the info. I have been trying to find one of these for over a month. Followed your directions and it worked, now I just have to see my dealer will let me use it.
  13. Rumor/Speculation: Stop Sale on Power Deployable Running Boards

    Thanks Bob, I can hardly wait to drive it home. I’m thinking about putting a leveling kit on the front, what are your thoughts?
  14. Rumor/Speculation: Stop Sale on Power Deployable Running Boards

    Got my vin today will you check it out to see what info is showing? 1FTFW1ED6MFA85049 Thanks
  15. What Else Is In Your Garage?

    Thanks, my bike is a 95 GoldWing that has all of 11K miles, my 2018 Limited, the mustang is a roush that belongs to my son, the C5 has 37K miles and I bought the V for my wife? which I must say is a hoot to drive!
  16. Ready to buy my new truck!

    Yes, I spoke with Ken and he is going to get me a quote on a Limited PowerBoost with work station and optional paint as the only two options. Since they are 4.5 hours away I’ll see if the local dealer will match their deal.
  17. Ready to buy my new truck!

    Thanks, I will give them a call.
  18. What Else Is In Your Garage?

    I have a 2003 C5 and a 2011 CTS V. Both provide lots of heart throbbing fun every time I take them out for a drive!




Top