Sponsored

Search results

  1. ***Limited Club***

    That was my first thought and I cleaned all of them and it didn’t help. I was hoping to avoid going to the dealership until I went in for my first oil change
  2. ***Limited Club***

    Anyone having this issue? When I put the truck in reverse the warning sensors light up and sound off as if it is detecting an object too close to the truck, there is nothing close. It lights up from the rear bumper to the front bumper, with both orange and red colors. This happens every time I...
  3. ***Limited Club***

    Welcome to the club ‼️
  4. ***Limited Club***

    Hi Bob, it happens all the time as I am slowing down before applying the brakes and continues till I stop. It’s sort of a roaring sound.
  5. ***Limited Club***

    Thanks, hopefully the braking noise will decrease or after a little more seat time I will get use to it.
  6. ***Limited Club***

    Any of you guys with the PowerBoost hearing a roaring sound when you are slowing down or applying the brakes? Also does anyone remember the name of thread that discussed excessive battery drainage on the cell phones? I had cataract surgery Friday and my wife took me for a ride today and we...
  7. ***Limited Club***

    It an after market mat that I bought at a truck accessory store, I used it in the bed of my ‘18 as well.
  8. ***Limited Club***

    For more ideas on the rust issue check out the thread- rust on rear end-any others, number 85. Currybob has a good plan of action
  9. ***Limited Club***

    Hope these help answer your question. On the rust I plan to use a wire brush on my drill to remove as much of the rust as possible, prime and spray with rust oleum.
  10. ***Limited Club***

    Here are a few pictures of the new ride. I have a small amount of rust on the backside of the pumpkin and on the axle, all of which I will touch up myself. As of now the only project will be to tint the windows with formula one ceramic film.
  11. ***Limited Club***

  12. ***Limited Club***

    I picked up my truck this afternoon. it was built on 1/22 and scheduled for delivery on 2/14. Hopefully some of you will get lucky as well on a shorter delivery time. A couple of things that I noticed right off was the top of the dash looks like hard plastic instead of leather, my '18 had a soft...
  13. ? F-150 LARIAT Lounge ?

    Would be interesting to see an itemized breakdown of the accessory package. Seems high to me also notice the last line is dealer markup
  14. FX4 Decal

    Can you full side shot of your truck and the information on the wheels and tires. Did you install a level kit?
  15. ***Limited Club***

    I must say after looking at this picture a couple of times I was thinking where is the truck, then when I enlarged the picture I figured out that what I thought was items in the room was actually a reflection on the side of the truck ? Awesome ‼
  16. Estimate arrival

    I compared your tracking information to mine and the only difference is the receipt date, mine was 11/11 and I didn’t get the interior work station, at one time it was an issue.
  17. Estimate arrival

    Date-0121, coming to PratvilleAl, DRB, the tracker was updated this morning when I checked it. My build was a day later than anticipated. Hopefully the shipping will be without any delays. Good luck on yours.
  18. Estimate arrival

    Just got an update today! My truck, a star white powerboost, was built yesterday and is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on 2/14. I was supposed to get a Lang smoker for Valentine’s Day, which has been delayed, but I will gladly take an F150 instead ?
  19. King Ranch Club; Post Them Photos

    Congrats Bob, you have a great looking truck! I could hear your sigh of relief when you first saw it all the way down here in LA? can’t wait to see more pictures and your first review.




Top