Anyone having issues with your running boards not deploying? I’ve been having issues with my boards for a couple of months and the dealership hasn’t been able to resolve the issue. First the passenger side board would not deploy and they replaced the motor for that side. Then the driver side...
Have the dealership check behind the rear seat. I had the same issue and that’s where they discovered the hole in the wall that water was entering the cab through. Hopefully they will find it be for your carpet develops mold as mine did. They kept my truck a month trying to get the moldy smell...
Be thankful that they still deploy at all. I have been having issues with my boards not deploying for months. The dealership finally replaced the motor that operates them, that worked for about two weeks and now the drivers side board works about 50% of the time. Going to wait till I take it in...
Thanks for the quick response. The dealership claims that if they can’t get the boards to malfunction while there they can’t do anything. I took pictures of the last few malfunctions and hopefully they will use them as proof when I take it back in again.
are your running boards still operating properly? I am having issues with mine and it’s on both sides. Took it to the dealership and they kept it for two days and said they couldn’t get to to malfunction. The very next day they started to malfunction. I appreciate your response.
Oh and yes my truck does have a moonroof. The dealership told me today that they had sprayed water all over the truck at different angles and didn’t find the leak.
Thanks everyone for your replies, I’m going to the dealership tomorrow and will cover your response with them. I really don’t want this to turn into a month long ordeal.
My truck has been at the dealership for a week because the carpet has a wet moldy smell. They say that they have sprayed water all over the truck and can’t find a leak. Anyone having the same issue? What would be the possibility of the the inside getting wet before or during shipping?
I agree that the sound can be irritating but after a a couple of months I kinda look forward to the reactions that I get from people when they hear it, especially when it’s running on the battery only. It took awhile but I finally got use to it.
I have an otter box protective cover on my iPhone 6 and tried charging using the wireless charger in the truck and it didn’t charge. Should the charger work with the protective cover on?
Had my first oil change at the dealership today and I mentioned to my advisor the recall on the windshield. She took my floor mats out and felt the carpet and sure enough it was damp. Said that she has one truck in the shop already for repair so you guys might want to take a quick check...
Thanks, I’m planning on a similar installation. Also can you give us details on how the system worked once connected to the house? How many breakers were you able to turn on without over loading the truck? How long is your cable that connects the truck to the house?
Has anyone hired an electrician to install an interlock kit and a outlet on the outside wall to connect the pro power to the panel box? If so what was the cost? I got an estimate last week and it will cost $1100. Does this seem reasonable? Is there something that I should mention to the...
I went with Zeigler, 8yrs and 125k with a $50 deductible and added the key fob replacement and the lighting option for $2595. I plan on keeping the truck for quite a while. The dealer offered a 8yr, 100k with a $200 deductible for $2900
It has been raining here for a week and the undercarriage is definitely damp. We are expecting a few days of sunshine starting this weekend, hopefully it will be long enough to dry underneath and the sensors will behave. Thanks for the reply