23 PB XLT, so no 4A mode. I drive a lot in West Maryland mountains (hills for Colorado peeps). A lot of snow and ice here and plenty of roundabouts where I go. I also keep 350 pounds of sand in the bed behind the wheel wells. I run 3 peak all seasons (Cooper Road and Trail) and have not...
My local tire dealer beat the Tire Rack price on the Coopers. I did not even have to ask for price match. Their price was better from the start. Thus, I would call locally first. Tire Rack has always been good for me to get quick delivery (next day) on out of stock items.
I am going to give you another tire to consider. I have the Cooper Road and Trail AT. So far, they have met my expectations, which are high. The Road and Trail AT have not had any hydroplaning issues and I have used them in up to 6” of snow in Western MD mountains without issue. They are...
Thank you for the reply. Is our catalytic converter in a different location than standard 3.5EB? I have seen YouTube videos dropping the pan on 2021 3.5EB without removing pipe.
2023 PB. I am at 30 K and want to get trans fluid changed. Plan to take to dealer for this service. Is there anything special that I should know and make sure the dealer mechanic knows before he changes the fluid and filter? Anything special with the PB versus standard 3.5EB? Thanks.
My PB was built 12/23. Trans is smooth as butter. No harsh shifts or clunks. I also hate the 1-3 shift, it really can’t save that much fuel. I can get 1-2 shift if I am in front at traffic light with just a bit of roll into the throttle, but not too much. In traffic, however, 1-3 is the...
Is there any specific reason why Ford does not open the grill and intercourse active grill shutters fully when you select tow hall mode? I would think you would want as much air and cooling as possible. I would rather have maximum cooling (I.e. airflow) when towing in advance of the coolant temp...
Hi Gh8toes
I have a 2023 Powerboost and it has been perfect. I have 25K miles with about 5K towing a 7K TT. If you do not plan to tow, then this truck is perfect from my point of view. I have a small hobby farm with horses, goats , etc and the 7.2KW generator has been very useful in...
No, I have not. I have also had intermittent issues with remote start via the ford pass app. This is at my home with excellent cell coverage. I had to use the key fob for remote start. Something is definitely going on with the app.
Anyone else having this issue? I had no problem 3 months ago on my last oil change, but I can no longer upload my self service receipts to document oil changes, etc.
The message I get is: “ Your receipt did not upload. Please try again later.”
I have been trying for the past 3 weeks, but no...
Just so you know, the idiot gauges typically do not move, even though your transmission and coolant temps are rising, quickly. I have had my engine coolant close to 240F and idiot gauge was still dead center - the same place it sits when coolant is at 195-200. This is the same with the...
I also have the new iPhone 15 and I get intermittent disconnects wired. Since I run OBDMx+, on long trips, I need to be plugged in, so I do not know if the issue is iPhone 15 or the new update. Both happened to occur about the same time.