Sponsored

8/8/2022 Build Week

hussar1683

Well-known member
Joined
May 6, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
245
Reaction score
149
Location
SE TX
Vehicles
F150 PB (on order)
I went back and asked again, and it is the Dearborn plant. They also said that 8/8 is not the generic build week but that is the actual date scheduled for my production.
Good deal. Looks like they’re slowly getting things back on track.
Sponsored

 

aybe09

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
154
Reaction score
237
Location
Oklahoma City
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Good deal. Looks like they’re slowly getting things back on track.
I agree and I wonder if the stoppage of 2022 orders earlier is helping them catch up/stay on track... I've been seeing less rescheduled emails which I'm sure everyone is happy about!
 

Kodiak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
46
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
3,131
Location
Virginia
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Stopping the orders in May is definitely a big help. They know how many they can make in a week. Even if they have great production runs they could make more unordered trucks before the tooling change for 2023. Dealers across the country would snap up those extra 2022's as another MSRP cash cow so it is no sweat to Ford and a big help for the people that did order earlier in the year.
 

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
thanks, blackout. Added both of mine to 8/8 week.
Just looking at the spreadsheet. Crazy that you have 2 builds going on in the same week 2 days apart. Did you order from different dealers to see which one would come first or are you getting both? If you did it will be an interesting race
 

smellmuhfinger

Well-known member
First Name
Bruno
Joined
Apr 6, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
65
Reaction score
72
Location
Long Island
Vehicles
2019 VW Tiguan
Just looking at the spreadsheet. Crazy that you have 2 builds going on in the same week 2 days apart. Did you order from different dealers to see which one would come first or are you getting both? If you did it will be an interesting race
where is the spreadsheet?
 

Sponsored

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

869

Well-known member
First Name
M
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
223
Reaction score
287
Location
Texas
Vehicles
F150
Just looking at the spreadsheet. Crazy that you have 2 builds going on in the same week 2 days apart. Did you order from different dealers to see which one would come first or are you getting both? If you did it will be an interesting race
Well..sadly I will be waiting longer to get mine. I ordered while in Austin from a dealer at MSRP. Once I returned to Dallas, I discovered I could get it at $2500 off from almost every area dealer. Asked Austin dealer to match and they declined so I ordered again.

Later that night I discover our friends in Iowa. Snuck in under the wire with a third order for a better truck at a lower price.
 

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Well..sadly I will be waiting longer to get mine. I ordered while in Austin from a dealer at MSRP. Once I returned to Dallas, I discovered I could get it at $2500 off from almost every area dealer. Asked Austin dealer to match and they declined so I ordered again.

Later that night I discover our friends in Iowa. Snuck in under the wire with a third order for a better truck at a lower price.
I’m glad you are getting what you want at a better price at least. Wouldn’t want to pay msrp
 

869

Well-known member
First Name
M
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
223
Reaction score
287
Location
Texas
Vehicles
F150
I’m glad you are getting what you want at a better price at least. Wouldn’t want to pay msrp
I am absolutely thrilled to have found them. Just wish Ford would let me re-prioritize my own orders!

I've probably referred 20 people to Granger since.
 

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
I am absolutely thrilled to have found them. Just wish Ford would let me re-prioritize my own orders!

I've probably referred 20 people to Granger since.
I would go with them if I didn’t have family in the business. They have a great deal. I’ve actually referred them also
 

Sponsored


Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Last edited:

SCTYDOG

Well-known member
First Name
Chuck
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
262
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas
Vehicles
2010 Escape Hybrid, 2015 CMax Hybrid, 2003 T-Bird
Occupation
Computer Forensic Examiner
I'm starting to get excited, but when I get the notice it's in production I am gonna be over the moon. This is my first truck and has been in the making for a few years now. I hope the shipping doesn't take too long to get to my dealer in Temple, TX.
 
 







Top