Sponsored

01/10/22 Build Week Club

Jeff1024

Well-known member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Threads
19
Messages
460
Reaction score
550
Location
Louisville, KY
Vehicles
2022 F150
I think they are holding onto our trucks as long as possible in hopes we bail on the orders so it will lose price protection, then they can make more $ on the completed truck
I am not sure about that but I do think it's going to be difficult to take delivery of a 2022 truck ordered in Nov of 21 knowing the 2023 order books may be open in a month or so.

Hell at this rate I may not take delivrry of my 2022 truck ordered basically the week the 2022 model year started before the 2023 model year beings.
Sponsored

 

Electron

Active member
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
32
Reaction score
22
Location
Canada, Ontario
Vehicles
2022 2.7 Lariat (production?, chips? …)
So truck is still awaiting shipment …. Was supposed to be delivered May 21st.. now it’s been pushed back to May 29- June 4 .. this is just bloody stupid …. What frustrates me the most is that I see trucks with the same blend date 1/13 getting delivered …
I think they are holding onto our trucks as long as possible in hopes we bail on the orders so it will lose price protection, then they can make more $ on the completed truck
I think they are holding onto our trucks as long as possible in hopes we bail on the orders so it will lose price protection, then they can make more $ on the completed truck
With not enough resources going around (chips, parts etc.) I think it comes down to mid level management prioritization. Do we clear the backlog of old builds? Do we send most chips to the assembly line? I’d suspect this leads to some internal strife, with various managers fighting for said scarce resources.
The end result being a “muddle through” performance with some progress on old builds.
Demand is high, prices higher, who cares about a few disgruntled customers?
 
OP
OP
dwigit_99

dwigit_99

Well-known member
First Name
"Dwigit"
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
236
Reaction score
218
Location
Peoria, IL
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB Sport [built but not shipped]
Congrats to @Greg27ZKS who's truck was delivered to the dealer and welcome @Electron to our build list! Keep your updates coming.

26 have been delivered (3 need to be picked up)
5 in transit
18 to be shipped (5 have built dates)

User NameDest.TrimPlantOrder DateBlend DateDlvry ETATracker Built DateShip DateDlvr'd to DlrRecv'd
Greg27ZKSONTXLTDRB11/06/211/12/225/12/224/23/22X5/9/225/13/22?
Walters96ONTLariatDRB10/27/211/16/225/2/224/26/225/4/225/4/225/12/22?
FXDR131NHLariatDRB11/17/211/10/224/26/223/22/22X4/28/224/30/22?
F150inSDSDLariatDRB10/16/211/14/225/6/224/7/224/13/224/26/225/8/22
Quinner_03ONTXLTDRB11/05/211/13/225/3/224/13/22X5/3/225/5/22
corkscrewONTLariatDRB10/14/211/15/22??3/6/22X4/26/225/2/22
Jbone88CAXLTDRB11/23/211/10/224/18/223/17/223/24/224/27/224/29/22
PuddleONTLariatDRB11/01/211/10/224/26/224/8/22X4/25/224/28/22
BigEd290GAPlatinumDRB10/26/211/13/225/4/22??4/11/224/21/224/22/22
thebigduCTLariatDRB10/25/211/10/223/22/22X4/20/224/22/22
2022TremorONTTremorDRB12/20/211/12/224/20/224/1/22?X4/13/224/20/22
blankkhaosMIXLTDRB11/11/211/13/224/17/224/8/22X4/12/224/18/22
daryl3ONTXLTDRB10/15/211/14/223/26/22??X3/25/224/16/22
AMB_TremorONTTremorDRB06/15/211/16/224/30/223/20/223/25/223/25/224/11/22
klvanzuWILariatDRB11/1/211/16/214/28/223/8/223/26/224/7/224/9/22
Oxford_402A_trONTTremorDRB06/21/211/10/224/23/223/16/223/17/223/29/224/5/22
cuciloONTXLTDRB07/01/211/13/224/30/22??3/21/22?3/29/224/2/22
WhoDey77ONTXLTDRB10/20/211/10/224/21/223/17/223/29/223/29/224/2/22
MartinKubotaONTXLTDRB10/04/211/13/224/24/223/7/223/16/223/26/224/1/22
AnotherfordguyINLariatDRB11/04/211/10/225/3/223/20/22X3/25/223/25/22
narecruzONTXLTDRB10/17/211/12/224/25/22??X3/14/223/21/22
maniasQUELariatKAN04/06/211/14/222/16/221/21/22X2/17/222/25/22
Bigguy214MIXLTKAN10/22/211/11/222/18/221/18/22X2/15/222/19/22
fishpickNYLariatKAN12/01/211/12/223/5/221/20/221/20/222/17/222/17/22
parkerdogIAXLTKAN10/28/211/10/222/13/221/18/222/2/222/3/222/8/22
Mike2019SCreTNXLKAN11/12/211/14/222/4/221/15/222/1/222/2/222/3/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SmoothoperatPAKing RchDRB10/06/211/11/224/27/224/28/22
BigEasy44BCTremorDRB10/08/211/13/225/6/224/11/225/4/22
Capage58TXLimitedDRB11/02/211/14/225/17/224/24/224/27/22
Buzzard3142PATremorDRB10/29/211/14/225/8/224/21/225/2/22
KS HWSKSLariatDRB12/07/211/14/225/21/224/20/224/29/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff1024KYPlatinumDRB11/08/211/12/224/24/22
eefiv1INLariatDRB11/16/211/13/224/28/22
ElectronONTLariatDRB10/13/211/13/224/28/22
BlueStreakMIXLTDRB11/02/211/16/224/30/22
https.j0nONTXLTDRB11/03/211/13/224/30/22
ChsTremorSCTremorDRB11/05/211/12/225/1/22
PanzerONTTremorDRB10/09/211/15/225/2/22
Another FordUTLariatDRB10/23/211/10/115/3/22
CreekchubsMILariatDRB10/16/211/12/225/6/22
vaeyedocTNPlatinumDRB10/15/211/14/225/6/22
Switch24RALBLariatDRB10/01/211/12/225/7/224/28/22
FLPBFLLariatDRB11/02/211/12/225/8/22
BCMFLPlatinumDRB10/23/211/12/225/8/22
f150lifer75KSLariatDRB10/28/211/14/225/24/224/25/22
dwigit_99MOLariatDRB11/12/211/16/225/25/223/26/22
ViperVALimitedDRB10/28/211/11/225/14/224/25/22
MtborbF-150ALBLariatDRB10/18/211/13/226/4/224/25/22
Vollie71ALBTremorDRB10/07/211/14/22TBD
 

KS HWS

Active member
First Name
Harold
Joined
Jan 12, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
25
Reaction score
32
Location
Kansas
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Banker
Congrats to @Greg27ZKS who's truck was delivered to the dealer and welcome @Electron to our build list! Keep your updates coming.

26 have been delivered (3 need to be picked up)
5 in transit
18 to be shipped (5 have built dates)

User NameDest.TrimPlantOrder DateBlend DateDlvry ETATracker Built DateShip DateDlvr'd to DlrRecv'd
Greg27ZKSONTXLTDRB11/06/211/12/225/12/224/23/22X5/9/225/13/22?
Walters96ONTLariatDRB10/27/211/16/225/2/224/26/225/4/225/4/225/12/22?
FXDR131NHLariatDRB11/17/211/10/224/26/223/22/22X4/28/224/30/22?
F150inSDSDLariatDRB10/16/211/14/225/6/224/7/224/13/224/26/225/8/22
Quinner_03ONTXLTDRB11/05/211/13/225/3/224/13/22X5/3/225/5/22
corkscrewONTLariatDRB10/14/211/15/22??3/6/22X4/26/225/2/22
Jbone88CAXLTDRB11/23/211/10/224/18/223/17/223/24/224/27/224/29/22
PuddleONTLariatDRB11/01/211/10/224/26/224/8/22X4/25/224/28/22
BigEd290GAPlatinumDRB10/26/211/13/225/4/22??4/11/224/21/224/22/22
thebigduCTLariatDRB10/25/211/10/223/22/22X4/20/224/22/22
2022TremorONTTremorDRB12/20/211/12/224/20/224/1/22?X4/13/224/20/22
blankkhaosMIXLTDRB11/11/211/13/224/17/224/8/22X4/12/224/18/22
daryl3ONTXLTDRB10/15/211/14/223/26/22??X3/25/224/16/22
AMB_TremorONTTremorDRB06/15/211/16/224/30/223/20/223/25/223/25/224/11/22
klvanzuWILariatDRB11/1/211/16/214/28/223/8/223/26/224/7/224/9/22
Oxford_402A_trONTTremorDRB06/21/211/10/224/23/223/16/223/17/223/29/224/5/22
cuciloONTXLTDRB07/01/211/13/224/30/22??3/21/22?3/29/224/2/22
WhoDey77ONTXLTDRB10/20/211/10/224/21/223/17/223/29/223/29/224/2/22
MartinKubotaONTXLTDRB10/04/211/13/224/24/223/7/223/16/223/26/224/1/22
AnotherfordguyINLariatDRB11/04/211/10/225/3/223/20/22X3/25/223/25/22
narecruzONTXLTDRB10/17/211/12/224/25/22??X3/14/223/21/22
maniasQUELariatKAN04/06/211/14/222/16/221/21/22X2/17/222/25/22
Bigguy214MIXLTKAN10/22/211/11/222/18/221/18/22X2/15/222/19/22
fishpickNYLariatKAN12/01/211/12/223/5/221/20/221/20/222/17/222/17/22
parkerdogIAXLTKAN10/28/211/10/222/13/221/18/222/2/222/3/222/8/22
Mike2019SCreTNXLKAN11/12/211/14/222/4/221/15/222/1/222/2/222/3/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SmoothoperatPAKing RchDRB10/06/211/11/224/27/224/28/22
BigEasy44BCTremorDRB10/08/211/13/225/6/224/11/225/4/22
Capage58TXLimitedDRB11/02/211/14/225/17/224/24/224/27/22
Buzzard3142PATremorDRB10/29/211/14/225/8/224/21/225/2/22
KS HWSKSLariatDRB12/07/211/14/225/21/224/20/224/29/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff1024KYPlatinumDRB11/08/211/12/224/24/22
eefiv1INLariatDRB11/16/211/13/224/28/22
ElectronONTLariatDRB10/13/211/13/224/28/22
BlueStreakMIXLTDRB11/02/211/16/224/30/22
https.j0nONTXLTDRB11/03/211/13/224/30/22
ChsTremorSCTremorDRB11/05/211/12/225/1/22
PanzerONTTremorDRB10/09/211/15/225/2/22
Another FordUTLariatDRB10/23/211/10/115/3/22
CreekchubsMILariatDRB10/16/211/12/225/6/22
vaeyedocTNPlatinumDRB10/15/211/14/225/6/22
Switch24RALBLariatDRB10/01/211/12/225/7/224/28/22
FLPBFLLariatDRB11/02/211/12/225/8/22
BCMFLPlatinumDRB10/23/211/12/225/8/22
f150lifer75KSLariatDRB10/28/211/14/225/24/224/25/22
dwigit_99MOLariatDRB11/12/211/16/225/25/223/26/22
ViperVALimitedDRB10/28/211/11/225/14/224/25/22
MtborbF-150ALBLariatDRB10/18/211/13/226/4/224/25/22
Vollie71ALBTremorDRB10/07/211/14/22TBD
Interesting looking at your sheet - of the 26 delivered over half - 14 were Canada trucks - of the 5 in transit one is going to BC, of the 18 left to be shipped only 3 are Canada trucks - not saying Canada does not deserve to get their trucks as we all have waited and deserve to get out trucks no matter where you live! I just wonder if its because its a shorter distance or transportation is flowing better to Canada ? I think we all tend to over think this and wish we could just all get our truck and move on!
 

Viper

Well-known member
First Name
Bruce
Joined
Oct 31, 2020
Threads
21
Messages
404
Reaction score
225
Location
Maryland
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, 2022 F-150 Limited Antimatter Blue
Occupation
Teacher for the Military
Sigh, I keep getting closer to the bottom of the list.......
 

Sponsored

Jeff1024

Well-known member
First Name
Jeff
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Threads
19
Messages
460
Reaction score
550
Location
Louisville, KY
Vehicles
2022 F150
Sigh, I keep getting closer to the bottom of the list.......
I'm headed to the bottom with you, No updates other than a refreshed window sticker.

Will I be able to take delivery of my 2022 before I can order a 2023? That is now the question.
 

lucgreco

New member
First Name
Luc
Joined
Apr 28, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Sault Ste Marie Ontario
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302a (waiting on it)
Occupation
Truck driver
Congrats to @Greg27ZKS who's truck was delivered to the dealer and welcome @Electron to our build list! Keep your updates coming.

26 have been delivered (3 need to be picked up)
5 in transit
18 to be shipped (5 have built dates)

User NameDest.TrimPlantOrder DateBlend DateDlvry ETATracker Built DateShip DateDlvr'd to DlrRecv'd
Greg27ZKSONTXLTDRB11/06/211/12/225/12/224/23/22X5/9/225/13/22?
Walters96ONTLariatDRB10/27/211/16/225/2/224/26/225/4/225/4/225/12/22?
FXDR131NHLariatDRB11/17/211/10/224/26/223/22/22X4/28/224/30/22?
F150inSDSDLariatDRB10/16/211/14/225/6/224/7/224/13/224/26/225/8/22
Quinner_03ONTXLTDRB11/05/211/13/225/3/224/13/22X5/3/225/5/22
corkscrewONTLariatDRB10/14/211/15/22??3/6/22X4/26/225/2/22
Jbone88CAXLTDRB11/23/211/10/224/18/223/17/223/24/224/27/224/29/22
PuddleONTLariatDRB11/01/211/10/224/26/224/8/22X4/25/224/28/22
BigEd290GAPlatinumDRB10/26/211/13/225/4/22??4/11/224/21/224/22/22
thebigduCTLariatDRB10/25/211/10/223/22/22X4/20/224/22/22
2022TremorONTTremorDRB12/20/211/12/224/20/224/1/22?X4/13/224/20/22
blankkhaosMIXLTDRB11/11/211/13/224/17/224/8/22X4/12/224/18/22
daryl3ONTXLTDRB10/15/211/14/223/26/22??X3/25/224/16/22
AMB_TremorONTTremorDRB06/15/211/16/224/30/223/20/223/25/223/25/224/11/22
klvanzuWILariatDRB11/1/211/16/214/28/223/8/223/26/224/7/224/9/22
Oxford_402A_trONTTremorDRB06/21/211/10/224/23/223/16/223/17/223/29/224/5/22
cuciloONTXLTDRB07/01/211/13/224/30/22??3/21/22?3/29/224/2/22
WhoDey77ONTXLTDRB10/20/211/10/224/21/223/17/223/29/223/29/224/2/22
MartinKubotaONTXLTDRB10/04/211/13/224/24/223/7/223/16/223/26/224/1/22
AnotherfordguyINLariatDRB11/04/211/10/225/3/223/20/22X3/25/223/25/22
narecruzONTXLTDRB10/17/211/12/224/25/22??X3/14/223/21/22
maniasQUELariatKAN04/06/211/14/222/16/221/21/22X2/17/222/25/22
Bigguy214MIXLTKAN10/22/211/11/222/18/221/18/22X2/15/222/19/22
fishpickNYLariatKAN12/01/211/12/223/5/221/20/221/20/222/17/222/17/22
parkerdogIAXLTKAN10/28/211/10/222/13/221/18/222/2/222/3/222/8/22
Mike2019SCreTNXLKAN11/12/211/14/222/4/221/15/222/1/222/2/222/3/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SmoothoperatPAKing RchDRB10/06/211/11/224/27/224/28/22
BigEasy44BCTremorDRB10/08/211/13/225/6/224/11/225/4/22
Capage58TXLimitedDRB11/02/211/14/225/17/224/24/224/27/22
Buzzard3142PATremorDRB10/29/211/14/225/8/224/21/225/2/22
KS HWSKSLariatDRB12/07/211/14/225/21/224/20/224/29/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff1024KYPlatinumDRB11/08/211/12/224/24/22
eefiv1INLariatDRB11/16/211/13/224/28/22
ElectronONTLariatDRB10/13/211/13/224/28/22
BlueStreakMIXLTDRB11/02/211/16/224/30/22
https.j0nONTXLTDRB11/03/211/13/224/30/22
ChsTremorSCTremorDRB11/05/211/12/225/1/22
PanzerONTTremorDRB10/09/211/15/225/2/22
Another FordUTLariatDRB10/23/211/10/115/3/22
CreekchubsMILariatDRB10/16/211/12/225/6/22
vaeyedocTNPlatinumDRB10/15/211/14/225/6/22
Switch24RALBLariatDRB10/01/211/12/225/7/224/28/22
FLPBFLLariatDRB11/02/211/12/225/8/22
BCMFLPlatinumDRB10/23/211/12/225/8/22
f150lifer75KSLariatDRB10/28/211/14/225/24/224/25/22
dwigit_99MOLariatDRB11/12/211/16/225/25/223/26/22
ViperVALimitedDRB10/28/211/11/225/14/224/25/22
MtborbF-150ALBLariatDRB10/18/211/13/226/4/224/25/22
Vollie71ALBTremorDRB10/07/211/14/22TBD
Can I get added to this list?

Ontario destination, XLT trim, order date 11/15/21, blend date 1/13/22. No delivery ETA as it was a dealer stock order I put my name on about mid April, and when I called Ford they said their ETA was 4/24 but that has came and passed and now they say they have no ETA.
 
OP
OP
dwigit_99

dwigit_99

Well-known member
First Name
"Dwigit"
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
236
Reaction score
218
Location
Peoria, IL
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB Sport [built but not shipped]
Interesting looking at your sheet - of the 26 delivered over half - 14 were Canada trucks - of the 5 in transit one is going to BC, of the 18 left to be shipped only 3 are Canada trucks - not saying Canada does not deserve to get their trucks as we all have waited and deserve to get out trucks no matter where you live! I just wonder if its because its a shorter distance or transportation is flowing better to Canada ? I think we all tend to over think this and wish we could just all get our truck and move on!
Thanks for the observation and summary. Just a clarification ALB = Alberta (not Alabama) so after adding lucgreco to our list, 8 of the 19 left to ship are going to Canada.
 

https.j0n

Well-known member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
177
Reaction score
131
Location
Ontario, Canada
Vehicles
2038 F150 XLT (ordered in 2021)
Order tracker now says asn for vehicle status. Hopefully that’s a good sign!

Ford F-150 01/10/22 Build Week Club 4EB95FE6-2F59-48C3-88A5-102B10707DDD
 

Sponsored


Greg27ZKS

Active member
Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
39
Reaction score
44
Location
ONT
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
Order tracker now says asn for vehicle status. Hopefully that’s a good sign!

4EB95FE6-2F59-48C3-88A5-102B10707DDD.jpeg
That should be good news for you. When mine changed to ASN, the Ford tracker updated to Built status 2 days later and the truck got shipped approximately a week after that. Hopefully yours follows similar timeline
 

Electron

Active member
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
32
Reaction score
22
Location
Canada, Ontario
Vehicles
2022 2.7 Lariat (production?, chips? …)
That should be good news for you. When mine changed to ASN, the Ford tracker updated to Built status 2 days later and the truck got shipped approximately a week after that. Hopefully yours follows similar timeline
Let’s hope so. Mine is showing ASN since mid February… The data points we have seem to be all over the place. I think what decides is whatever order they get to these trucks in the parking lot, quite random.
 

Electron

Active member
Joined
Jan 27, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
32
Reaction score
22
Location
Canada, Ontario
Vehicles
2022 2.7 Lariat (production?, chips? …)
Congrats to @Greg27ZKS who's truck was delivered to the dealer and welcome @Electron to our build list! Keep your updates coming.

26 have been delivered (3 need to be picked up)
5 in transit
18 to be shipped (5 have built dates)

User NameDest.TrimPlantOrder DateBlend DateDlvry ETATracker Built DateShip DateDlvr'd to DlrRecv'd
Greg27ZKSONTXLTDRB11/06/211/12/225/12/224/23/22X5/9/225/13/22?
Walters96ONTLariatDRB10/27/211/16/225/2/224/26/225/4/225/4/225/12/22?
FXDR131NHLariatDRB11/17/211/10/224/26/223/22/22X4/28/224/30/22?
F150inSDSDLariatDRB10/16/211/14/225/6/224/7/224/13/224/26/225/8/22
Quinner_03ONTXLTDRB11/05/211/13/225/3/224/13/22X5/3/225/5/22
corkscrewONTLariatDRB10/14/211/15/22??3/6/22X4/26/225/2/22
Jbone88CAXLTDRB11/23/211/10/224/18/223/17/223/24/224/27/224/29/22
PuddleONTLariatDRB11/01/211/10/224/26/224/8/22X4/25/224/28/22
BigEd290GAPlatinumDRB10/26/211/13/225/4/22??4/11/224/21/224/22/22
thebigduCTLariatDRB10/25/211/10/223/22/22X4/20/224/22/22
2022TremorONTTremorDRB12/20/211/12/224/20/224/1/22?X4/13/224/20/22
blankkhaosMIXLTDRB11/11/211/13/224/17/224/8/22X4/12/224/18/22
daryl3ONTXLTDRB10/15/211/14/223/26/22??X3/25/224/16/22
AMB_TremorONTTremorDRB06/15/211/16/224/30/223/20/223/25/223/25/224/11/22
klvanzuWILariatDRB11/1/211/16/214/28/223/8/223/26/224/7/224/9/22
Oxford_402A_trONTTremorDRB06/21/211/10/224/23/223/16/223/17/223/29/224/5/22
cuciloONTXLTDRB07/01/211/13/224/30/22??3/21/22?3/29/224/2/22
WhoDey77ONTXLTDRB10/20/211/10/224/21/223/17/223/29/223/29/224/2/22
MartinKubotaONTXLTDRB10/04/211/13/224/24/223/7/223/16/223/26/224/1/22
AnotherfordguyINLariatDRB11/04/211/10/225/3/223/20/22X3/25/223/25/22
narecruzONTXLTDRB10/17/211/12/224/25/22??X3/14/223/21/22
maniasQUELariatKAN04/06/211/14/222/16/221/21/22X2/17/222/25/22
Bigguy214MIXLTKAN10/22/211/11/222/18/221/18/22X2/15/222/19/22
fishpickNYLariatKAN12/01/211/12/223/5/221/20/221/20/222/17/222/17/22
parkerdogIAXLTKAN10/28/211/10/222/13/221/18/222/2/222/3/222/8/22
Mike2019SCreTNXLKAN11/12/211/14/222/4/221/15/222/1/222/2/222/3/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SmoothoperatPAKing RchDRB10/06/211/11/224/27/224/28/22
BigEasy44BCTremorDRB10/08/211/13/225/6/224/11/225/4/22
Capage58TXLimitedDRB11/02/211/14/225/17/224/24/224/27/22
Buzzard3142PATremorDRB10/29/211/14/225/8/224/21/225/2/22
KS HWSKSLariatDRB12/07/211/14/225/21/224/20/224/29/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff1024KYPlatinumDRB11/08/211/12/224/24/22
eefiv1INLariatDRB11/16/211/13/224/28/22
ElectronONTLariatDRB10/13/211/13/224/28/22
BlueStreakMIXLTDRB11/02/211/16/224/30/22
https.j0nONTXLTDRB11/03/211/13/224/30/22
ChsTremorSCTremorDRB11/05/211/12/225/1/22
PanzerONTTremorDRB10/09/211/15/225/2/22
Another FordUTLariatDRB10/23/211/10/115/3/22
CreekchubsMILariatDRB10/16/211/12/225/6/22
vaeyedocTNPlatinumDRB10/15/211/14/225/6/22
Switch24RALBLariatDRB10/01/211/12/225/7/224/28/22
FLPBFLLariatDRB11/02/211/12/225/8/22
BCMFLPlatinumDRB10/23/211/12/225/8/22
f150lifer75KSLariatDRB10/28/211/14/225/24/224/25/22
dwigit_99MOLariatDRB11/12/211/16/225/25/223/26/22
ViperVALimitedDRB10/28/211/11/225/14/224/25/22
MtborbF-150ALBLariatDRB10/18/211/13/226/4/224/25/22
Vollie71ALBTremorDRB10/07/211/14/22TBD
@dwigit_99 beer on me when I get my truck, including the shipping charges ? unless you plan a trip to Toronto.
 

BCM

Well-known member
First Name
Bob
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
178
Reaction score
105
Location
Ocala, FL
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150
Occupation
Retired
I‘d like to believe that our build week should have been on the top of that waiting list for chips. Short of 1 person on this forum from the prior build week, we have waited the longest to get our trucks. I can’t speak for the many others with builds not subscribing to this site. Too bad Ford doesn’t believe in the “first in, first out” philosophy.
I have no idea of the number of shipments of chips they’ve received these past months. What I do know is trucks with higher trim levels are being produced and delivered in advance of those sitting idle in Dearborn right now. Ford provides no updates and there has been no activity; even after their missing 3 delivery dates with the most recent in the rear view mirror. It makes you wonder when they don’t even update your eta at this point.
 

Jaybird2022

Well-known member
First Name
Julian
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Threads
6
Messages
590
Reaction score
294
Location
Virginia beach
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
I‘d like to believe that our build week should have been on the top of that waiting list for chips. Short of 1 person on this forum from the prior build week, we have waited the longest to get our trucks. I can’t speak for the many others with builds not subscribing to this site. Too bad Ford doesn’t believe in the “first in, first out” philosophy.
I have no idea of the number of shipments of chips they’ve received these past months. What I do know is trucks with higher trim levels are being produced and delivered in advance of those sitting idle in Dearborn right now. Ford provides no updates and there has been no activity; even after their missing 3 delivery dates with the most recent in the rear view mirror. It makes you wonder when they don’t even update your eta at this point.
I got my buddy to order from the same dealer two months after mine. He just got his built email and now awaiting shipment. Congratulated him but we were both confused how they don’t do first in first out. He got a XLT PB screw. I’m a lariat PB screw.
Sponsored

 
 







Top