Sponsored

Revolver XS corner cap broken

Eskram

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2022
Threads
50
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
2,179
Location
Fl
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502a
So, one of mine finally disappeared in the wind.. I called Bak support and no questions asked I was sent two free pairs of replacements for both sides.

The new design has a secondary 'capture' piece that locks it in from the bottom and looks to be a good redesign. We'll see what time will tell.

It was an easy and great experience for sure. Glad to see that they stand behind their products. :)

Ford F-150 Revolver XS corner cap broken IMG_3591
Ford F-150 Revolver XS corner cap broken IMG_3592


Edit: Welp, I lied. I don't think it's a new design. The secondary piece is already installed in the cover, so you only need it if that part is broken as well.
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

DannyGRT

Well-known member
First Name
Dan
Joined
Apr 6, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
76
Reaction score
35
Location
FL
Vehicles
F150
Great to hear Bak still has a good customer service. We ordered BAK MX4 from 4Wheelonline to replace Revolver XS.
 

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Well-known member
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Adam
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Threads
86
Messages
276
Reaction score
172
Location
Lindenhurst, NY
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicles
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Occupation
Drug Dealer of the LED World
A good news, bad news problem. I picked up a brand new Revolver tonneau from a guy on CL, however unboxing it, found a broken rear plastic corner cap, and am suspecting it'll be a PIA to get a replacement from BAK. Do not even see it on their site as a part i can buy.

Looking at the other thats still intact , it seems pretty flimsy too, and am pondering just gluing them both on.

Any suggestions on what would be best to accomplish this? I'm thinking RVT , or maybe epoxy , Shoe Goo .. fwiw, there is not a lot of metal on the bedcover "frame" to glue/attach to, so i may end up gluing directly to the vinyl cover itself as well.
If you are a customer of us shoot me a message with one of your order #'s (could be the cover or some lights) and we'll ship you a replacement cap. We keep lots of them on the shelf because they break off constantly
 

leng

New member
First Name
Len
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Location
NY
Vehicles
2015 F-150 SuperCab

Fox146

Well-known member
First Name
Dana
Joined
Nov 1, 2023
Threads
7
Messages
400
Reaction score
429
Location
Canada
Vehicles
21 limited sold
This is one reason I love this community. All these great ideas that people come up with. I glued mine, so far so good, but if it happens there are lots of good ideas here.
Sponsored

 
 







Top