Sponsored

Oem tow mirror extend connection ?

llama150

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
24
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR
I just installed oem tow mirrors on my king ranch and the kit came with the button to extend them but it seems I don’t have the connector ?
Also I noticed a 4 pin connector on the plastic, not sure where it goes.

Ford F-150 Oem tow mirror extend connection ? IMG_5070


Ford F-150 Oem tow mirror extend connection ? IMG_5071
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
llama150

llama150

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
24
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR
Forgot to mention I don’t have 360, but I do have power fold
 

fordtruckman2003

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
26
Messages
4,587
Reaction score
3,746
Location
Indy
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Have you pulled the door panel fully off to see if that connector is tied up somewhere?
 
OP
OP
llama150

llama150

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
24
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR
From the installation package photos it seems that the connector is tied to the main harness for the windows as well, I looked downwards and didn’t see it, I’ll try taking the whole panel off tomorrow and verify
 

fordtruckman2003

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
26
Messages
4,587
Reaction score
3,746
Location
Indy
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Rereading this morning. Is that 4 pin connector the power extend connector?
Looks like it is just clipped into a placeholder.
 

Sponsored

OP
OP
llama150

llama150

Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Threads
3
Messages
24
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR
Yea the place holder had no connector attached to it and I checked virtually everywhere without taking the whole panel off and no luck, of course my luck mine would not have it.
 

nkyhunter

Well-known member
First Name
mark
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Threads
12
Messages
83
Reaction score
39
Location
nky
Vehicles
2024 Mustang gt/cs pp, 2022 f150 tremor
Occupation
retired
if you have bliss and 360 is what those connections are for im guessing
Sponsored

 
 







Top