Sponsored

No all electric mode for my Powerboost

Candre

New member
First Name
Carson
Joined
Jan 12, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis
Vehicles
2023 f-150 ecoboost
I am having the same issue, 2023 f-150 powerboost. Truck has 2500 miles. I have noticed the eco-idle hasn’t been turning on, it hasn’t been switching into hybrid mode. The check engine light is on as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

 

Mstephens20

Well-known member
First Name
Matthew
Joined
Apr 5, 2024
Threads
2
Messages
49
Reaction score
13
Location
Clearwater Fl
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB Platinum FX4
A week ago I spent the weekend updating my truck via FDRS and ever since I get the “charging system service soon” message pops up every time I get in the truck to drive it.
Today I noticed that the ICE turns on as soon as I give it some gas. It will go into electric driving when coming to a stop or at stop but anytime during driving it is on.
In the past it would stay in Electric driving for a while or until I really got on the gas but now the ICE turns on immediately. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have a BT monitor on the battery and keep it charged but usually have to charge it at least once a week to keep it from being low since during the week I usually have very short commute to work.
 
 







Top