Sponsored

New ACCM upgrade, no heating/cooling or A/C

Pronebeta

Active member
First Name
Pronebeta
Joined
Nov 10, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
35
Reaction score
40
Location
NJ
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Financial /musician /educator / volunteer handyman
Hi all-
Hoping for some guidance.
Maybe i made a bad product purchase of Ebay. Bought a new oem ACCM with the SWH button.
Had all yhe buttons and functions previously, including heated seats and cooled seats.
None of the seat climate controls work, the A/C button doesnt work.
I am new to forscan, running version 57 and have a 2023 Lariat 501a (My 23 according to Forscan)
Tried resetting the ACCM. Module doesnt come up under list to be able to write.
Wondering if I bought a bad unit or are my Forscan skills lacking

Ford F-150 New ACCM upgrade, no heating/cooling or A/C Screenshot_20231224_174107_eBay
Sponsored

 

Jesse-Infotainment

Well-known member
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Joined
May 27, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
3,961
Reaction score
6,401
Location
Dallas
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning
Thats not the ACCM That is the HVAc only power boost has ACCM
 
OP
OP
Pronebeta

Pronebeta

Active member
First Name
Pronebeta
Joined
Nov 10, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
35
Reaction score
40
Location
NJ
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Financial /musician /educator / volunteer handyman
I do have a powerboost and thanks for clarifying for me and others. Sorry for the confusion, ...still learning.
 
OP
OP
Pronebeta

Pronebeta

Active member
First Name
Pronebeta
Joined
Nov 10, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
35
Reaction score
40
Location
NJ
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Financial /musician /educator / volunteer handyman
To get the new unit to function, I believe I need to get the AB flashing done?
In referencing a video like this (link), my Forscan doesnt bring up half that many modules.
Is this a forscan thing?

Youtube Forscan AB how to
 

imnuts

Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Threads
26
Messages
1,580
Reaction score
1,675
Location
Dirty Jerz
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
When you connect to your truck with Forscan, select no when it asks about using a profile so that it does a full rescan. I never save a profile either to avoid it going off of bad saved info as well.
 
OP
OP
Pronebeta

Pronebeta

Active member
First Name
Pronebeta
Joined
Nov 10, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
35
Reaction score
40
Location
NJ
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Financial /musician /educator / volunteer handyman
Imnuts, i owe you a drink, if we should ever meet. That did it!
I went from a list of just a few modules to over a page of modules.
Updated the accm to AB and gave it a couple cycles....everything works!
Sponsored

 
 







Top