Sponsored

Introduction: 22 Tremor

Escape Hatch

Well-known member
First Name
Micah
Joined
May 20, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
87
Reaction score
111
Location
Raleigh, NC
Vehicles
22 F150 Tremor
Greetings All-

First post here however I am an active member on the F150 Tremor forum. I wanted to drop in and introduce myself as well as my first truck.

I ordered my 402A Tremor in January 22 and took delivery November 22, the gestation period was over nine months. I ordered the trick with every option other than work surface, I did not see myself needing it and still don't.

The intent of the build was to create an overlanding setup for my son and I and I have come close to that goal in current state. I quickly added an AS 2.0 spacer up front while I waited for more dedicated suspensions options to come to market. I purchased the Icon Stage 3 suspension system with billet UCA and added TE37XT wheels with Wildpeak 295/70r18 tires. I have added the Puyco Venture Tec rack with their panels and rotopax mounts for my water cans. Also on the rack are mounts for my shovel, ace, and 3.8 gallon Waterport setup for rinsing off. I added the 4x4Colorado Alto Mini RTT this week and am headed out to camp this weekend. More pics of our camping and fishing adventures to come . I will also be posting the complete OEM Tremor tires and wheels for sale shortly with 14k miles on four of them, the spare has not been used. Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Ford F-150 Introduction: 22 Tremor 20240518_145802


Ford F-150 Introduction: 22 Tremor 20240520_142312


Ford F-150 Introduction: 22 Tremor 20240519_130419


Ford F-150 Introduction: 22 Tremor 20240521_154509

Ford F-150 Introduction: 22 Tremor 20240521_154533
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

Kodiak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
46
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
3,131
Location
Virginia
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
HA! Love the orange trim in the roof tent for your Tremor. That truck exterior color with the orange Tremor accents match up perfectly and is a real beauty. Good luck with it and don't be a stranger!
 

Ford Motor Company

Well-known member
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Joined
May 26, 2021
Threads
15
Messages
2,830
Reaction score
1,449
Location
Dearborn
Vehicles
F-150
Greetings All-

First post here however I am an active member on the F150 Tremor forum. I wanted to drop in and introduce myself as well as my first truck.

I ordered my 402A Tremor in January 22 and took delivery November 22, the gestation period was over nine months. I ordered the trick with every option other than work surface, I did not see myself needing it and still don't.

The intent of the build was to create an overlanding setup for my son and I and I have come close to that goal in current state. I quickly added an AS 2.0 spacer up front while I waited for more dedicated suspensions options to come to market. I purchased the Icon Stage 3 suspension system with billet UCA and added TE37XT wheels with Wildpeak 295/70r18 tires. I have added the Puyco Venture Tec rack with their panels and rotopax mounts for my water cans. Also on the rack are mounts for my shovel, ace, and 3.8 gallon Waterport setup for rinsing off. I added the 4x4Colorado Alto Mini RTT this week and am headed out to camp this weekend. More pics of our camping and fishing adventures to come . I will also be posting the complete OEM Tremor tires and wheels for sale shortly with 14k miles on four of them, the spare has not been used. Looking forward to connecting with you all.

20240518_145802.jpg


20240520_142312.jpg


20240519_130419.jpg


20240521_154509.jpg

20240521_154533.jpg
Welcome to the forum, Micah. Your F-150 looks great. Enjoy your new truck!?
 

Deleted member 15247

Guest
Greetings All-

First post here however I am an active member on the F150 Tremor forum. I wanted to drop in and introduce myself as well as my first truck.

I ordered my 402A Tremor in January 22 and took delivery November 22, the gestation period was over nine months. I ordered the trick with every option other than work surface, I did not see myself needing it and still don't.

The intent of the build was to create an overlanding setup for my son and I and I have come close to that goal in current state. I quickly added an AS 2.0 spacer up front while I waited for more dedicated suspensions options to come to market. I purchased the Icon Stage 3 suspension system with billet UCA and added TE37XT wheels with Wildpeak 295/70r18 tires. I have added the Puyco Venture Tec rack with their panels and rotopax mounts for my water cans. Also on the rack are mounts for my shovel, ace, and 3.8 gallon Waterport setup for rinsing off. I added the 4x4Colorado Alto Mini RTT this week and am headed out to camp this weekend. More pics of our camping and fishing adventures to come . I will also be posting the complete OEM Tremor tires and wheels for sale shortly with 14k miles on four of them, the spare has not been used. Looking forward to connecting with you all.

20240518_145802.jpg


20240520_142312.jpg


20240519_130419.jpg


20240521_154509.jpg

20240521_154533.jpg
Nice build brother. Where you guys from?
 

Deleted member 15247

Guest
Originally from Colorado Springs but moved to NC eight years ago and love it. We currently live in Wake Forest, outside of Raleigh.
Very cool. Bet you’ve got some beautiful off roading trails out there.
Sponsored

 
 







Top