Sponsored

how to recalibrate crash sensor with forscan.

Driver

New member
First Name
Neal
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
vancouver
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
business owner
I had to relocate the crash sensor due to a new bumper and now the sensor keeps going off. So I would like to recalibrate it as I do not want to turn it off.
Sponsored

 

HammaMan

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 7, 2022
Threads
123
Messages
8,526
Reaction score
9,934
Location
SE US
Vehicles
2022 307a PB
Need more info. Pics help
 
OP
OP

Driver

New member
First Name
Neal
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
vancouver
Vehicles
2022 F150
Occupation
business owner
I relocated the crash sensor into the grill. All I really did is raised the sensor as there was no spot for it on the new bumper.
Sponsored

 
 







Top