Sponsored

Greetings from Germany

rico

Active member
Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
42
Reaction score
8
Location
Duisburg, Germany
Vehicles
F 150 , Platinum 2021
Hello F 150 community I think that the track on my Platinum is misaligned. Unfortunately I haven't found a company here that can repair it for me. Does anyone have the settings for my vehicle? That would help me a bit. Many thanks, Rico
Sponsored

 

Buyer2021

Well-known member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Threads
49
Messages
3,136
Reaction score
5,646
Location
central TX
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Attached FYI, please note the model year and revision date in the first page header, hope this helps.
 

Attachments

Kodiak

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
46
Messages
2,303
Reaction score
3,131
Location
Virginia
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
FYI - I just posted a greetings in the other thread. You must have hit the post button twice. You can delete other one. Good luck and welcome.
 

VRFlyer

Well-known member
First Name
Chase
Joined
Dec 10, 2021
Threads
3
Messages
640
Reaction score
609
Location
MDW
Vehicles
2023 XLT 3.5EB SCRW FX4
Occupation
InofoTech
FYI - I just posted a greetings in the other thread. You must have hit the post button twice. You can delete other one. Good luck and welcome.
Maybe Rico meant to make two dif. threads too....
Sponsored

 
 







Top