Sponsored

Chip hold My22 & My23

What is the status of your build?


  • Total voters
    223

GrampsBoost

Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
121
Reaction score
297
Location
St Paul
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB 2021 Explorer S/T 2018 F150
Occupation
Business Owner
Good luck. It took about a week to hear from someone. The latest person I have is a regional rep and she seems to be responsive and has more info then Corri from the executive offices. I’m pretty sure they don’t tell the reps from the executive offices much info. I think the regional rep has more pull.
Corrie is worthless. Has zero info. Last email she told me she was going to expedite my delivery. That was 2 weeks ago.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Corrie is worthless. Has zero info. Last email she told me she was going to expedite my delivery. That was 2 weeks ago.
Yeah I don’t have much faith with her. She gave me the same line. I would need it to be built for that to even happen
 

PatchManager

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Feb 8, 2022
Threads
24
Messages
613
Reaction score
718
Location
Colorado Springs
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
Looks like both of ours are at the same ramp. I received this VRR from Granger today:
PrimarySecondaryVehicle LocationStatus Date / TimeStart DateEnd DateETA Disposition
StatusETA
In TransitReceivedRamp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MODec-04-2022, 10:42 CTDec-08-2022Dec-14-2022
In TransitArrived Rail - Railcar # CNA 712764 (Norfolk Southern Corp )Dec-03-2022, 23:00 ETDec-08-2022Dec-14-2022
In TransitShipped Rail - Railcar # CNA 712764 (Norfolk Southern Corp )Ramp 58, Melvindale, MIDec-01-2022, 17:30 ETDec-08-2022Dec-14-2022
In TransitReceivedRamp 58, Melvindale, MINov-29-2022, 07:07 ETDec-08-2022Dec-14-2022
In TransitShipped Convoy - Convoy # 2431109 (Vehi-ship Llc )Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MINov-28-2022, 16:48 ETDec-08-2022Dec-14-2022
Awaiting ShipmentReleasedRamp 51, Flat Rock, MINov-28-2022, 00:00 ESTDec-08-2022Dec-14-2022
In TransitReceivedRamp 51, Flat Rock, MINov-21-2022, 19:46 ETDec-08-2022Dec-14-2022
In ProductionSent OffsiteFord Dearborn Assembly, MINov-20-2022, 00:00 ESTDec-01-2022Dec-07-2022
In ProductionProducedFord Dearborn Assembly, MIAug-10-2022, 00:00 EDTNov-18-2022Nov-24-2022Pending Update
In ProductionSent to PlantFord Dearborn Assembly, MIAug-02-2022, 10:29 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Aug-10-2022)Ford Dearborn Assembly, MIJul-21-2022, 16:38 EDTAug-29-2022Sep-04-2022Pending Update
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Jul-18-2022)Ford Dearborn Assembly, MIMay-26-2022, 09:55 EDTAug-29-2022Sep-04-2022Pending Update
In Order ProcessingUnscheduled- CleanFeb-04-2022, 15:14 EST

I also asked how long they're anticipating getting the vehicle ready once it hits their lot and they said 1.5 weeks. I was trying to plan ahead with travel coming up for Christmas and New Years. If I get lucky and it gets delivered tomorrow, I SHOULD be able to pick it up next weekend. If not, I'll have to try to make a quick trip (work pending) in the middle of the week sometime.
Thank you for the update. It is interesting that we ordered at nearly the same time and that our deliveries should be very close to each other. I’ll post here if I get any new information. Picking it up next weekend may be wishful thinking since I’ve seen reports here that from the 6P ramp to delivery can take anywhere from a few days to a few months. At the same time, I hope you are traveling to Granger very soon.
 

GrampsBoost

Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
121
Reaction score
297
Location
St Paul
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB 2021 Explorer S/T 2018 F150
Occupation
Business Owner

Sponsored

GrampsBoost

Well-known member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
121
Reaction score
297
Location
St Paul
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB 2021 Explorer S/T 2018 F150
Occupation
Business Owner
Yeah I don’t have much faith with her. She gave me the same line. I would need it to be built for that to even happen
My Lariat is Identical to yours. Only difference is color. Carbonized Grey.
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

aybe09

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
154
Reaction score
237
Location
Oklahoma City
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Thank you for the update. It is interesting that we ordered at nearly the same time and that our deliveries should be very close to each other. I’ll post here if I get any new information. Picking it up next weekend may be wishful thinking since I’ve seen reports here that from the 6P ramp to delivery can take anywhere from a few days to a few months. At the same time, I hope you are traveling to Granger very soon.
I had no idea people reported being stuck at 6P ramp for a while so thank you for sharing!

I was getting impatient this past week in hopes to get it before Christmas but now I’m to the point that I waited for so long already, a few more weeks won’t kill me.
 

Sponsored


bmcdee82

Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Location
Iowa
Vehicles
2010 F150 King Ranch, 2022 F150 King Ranch ordered

Happy1286

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 29, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
230
Reaction score
240
Location
Kansas
Vehicles
22 F-150 (eventually)
Has the Granger Financing department reached out to you? They emailed me yesterday unexpectedly as my truck is still showing awaiting shipment on the trackers. I haven't requested a new VVR since last week when the truck was still in Dearborn.
No, I emailed Chip last night. He did they'd be in touch when it arrives.
 

c35cannon

Well-known member
First Name
Charles
Joined
Apr 1, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
313
Reaction score
399
Location
Washington State
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Psychologist
Yeah I don’t have much faith with her. She gave me the same line. I would need it to be built for that to even happen
She hasn’t responded to be since I asked about the PCO. I emailed her yesterday about an estimated shipping date but crickets so far.
 

F150 hopefull

Well-known member
Joined
May 24, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
502
Reaction score
534
Location
oregon
Vehicles
F-150
She hasn’t responded to be since I asked about the PCO. I emailed her yesterday about an estimated shipping date but crickets so far.
I received the following email from Granger this morning.

YOUR VEHICLE HAS NOT ARRIVED YET! We are sending out this email in hopes to make the financial process as smooth as possible once your vehicle arrives at the dealership! In order to ensure we have all accurate information for paperwork we ask you to verify your personal information using the link down below. Because we do not have all necessary information at this time, we cannot complete any paperwork or finalize any final pricing or payments until your vehicle has arrived, but any information we can gather before the arrival will make the process go quicker for everyone!
 
OP
OP
Blackout150

Blackout150

Well-known member
First Name
Stephen
Joined
May 29, 2022
Threads
13
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,964
Location
Elk Grove ca
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
She hasn’t responded to be since I asked about the PCO. I emailed her yesterday about an estimated shipping date but crickets so far.
Yeah. I haven’t heard from her in a couple weeks. Been talking to the other rep I have. Haven’t heard from her in a week but I emailed her today
Sponsored

 
 







Top