Sponsored

Banks iDash SuperGauge

scott011422

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Threads
41
Messages
921
Reaction score
658
Location
60178
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
Does anyone have this on a PowerBoost or have a list of values it can display for one?

Thanks
Sponsored

 

Porpoise Hork

Well-known member
First Name
Bret
Joined
Aug 27, 2022
Threads
18
Messages
2,108
Reaction score
2,417
Location
Houston
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT Sys Admin
You can monitor all the same things and more with the OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth adapter or the Blue Driver unit and free phone app for about 1/2 the cost of that device. There's also a ton of crappy OBD dongles in the $30-50 range on the market that work to a varying level as well with Car Scanner or Torque apps.
 
OP
OP

scott011422

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Threads
41
Messages
921
Reaction score
658
Location
60178
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
You can monitor all the same things and more with the OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth adapter or the Blue Driver unit and free phone app for about 1/2 the cost of that device. There's also a ton of crappy OBD dongles in the $30-50 range on the market that work to a varying level as well with Car Scanner or Torque apps.
Your 100% correct, but I don’t want it on my phone. I want something built in and full time.
 

Spidergears

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Threads
9
Messages
92
Reaction score
50
Location
Texas
Vehicles
F150
I have one. I still haven’t found an elegant mounting solution that I’m happy with. So it’s still in the box.

i hooked it up briefly. I didn’t hand verify each pid/bid, but i recall it looked a lot like the bronco they have listed as an example.

Oh, my truck isn’t a powerboost so i can’t help you there.
 

notabot

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Threads
7
Messages
433
Reaction score
387
Location
Americas
Vehicles
Yes
I'm with the OP, I wanted a dedicated gauge. My phone has too much crap on it now to be useful.

I had one with a Pedal Monster on my 2016 XLT, which I moved over to the PB. It worked fine with the single gauge bullet mount I used. I kept the info to a 4 PIDS, but I believe it can show you more at once. My PM and Gauge is not in use right now.

Ford F-150 Banks iDash SuperGauge Banks gaug
 
Last edited:

Codycat91

Well-known member
First Name
Cody
Joined
May 27, 2023
Threads
8
Messages
82
Reaction score
46
Location
WNY
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4 3.5 Ecoboost
Occupation
ER Nurse
I was looking to use something like this since I run HP Tuners RTD for my custom tune. I liked the ability to monitor boost pressure, battery v, ECT, iat2, Oil temp, and knock when I had SCT or Cobb tuners in the past. Any other recommendations?
Sponsored

 
 







Top