Sponsored

3/28 Build Week Group

Joey760

Well-known member
First Name
Joey
Joined
Apr 29, 2022
Threads
0
Messages
78
Reaction score
42
Location
San Diego
Vehicles
22 Lariat Supercrew 502A on order
Unfuckingreal

Screenshot_20220511-181436_Samsung Internet.webp
Order a 22 truck just for you to get it when they are already building 23's ?‍♂ shits lame
I was blend date of March 30th. Dearborn.

Today I was pushed to June 25th. They said it could possibly be off of chip hold then and I would have to wait for shipping.

It looks like the earliest I would get my truck is August now.
Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I think Nomad might be onto something, might need to take a break, this shit is bad for my health...
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
862
Location
South East Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I was blend date of March 30th. Dearborn.

Today I was pushed to June 25th. They said it could possibly be off of chip hold then and I would have to wait for shipping.

It looks like the earliest I would get my truck is August now.
Once upon a time I was so excited...
 

SCandTC

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
155
Reaction score
104
Location
USA
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Lightning
Add me to the club fam. I thought getting the built email was good news. Guess I thought wrong.

5/12 morning update.
received an email 10 hours after I got the first picture. Now it’s shipped on its way with delivery by end of month.

stay tuned for the 5 PM email: “we’re sorry your truck has been stolen of its chips for Lightnings. Here’s your money back”
Ford F-150 3/28 Build Week Group D1BFB3AD-E14C-40CB-9D96-590913237A95

Ford F-150 3/28 Build Week Group E407A45D-E04C-42C3-BB6C-2B06542B5A0B
 
Last edited:

Porterinjax

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
52
Reaction score
30
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2022 Platinum, 2021 Porsche Cayenne

Sponsored

Majorplane

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
556
Reaction score
389
Location
Louisiana
Vehicles
2016 F150
I know there’s been some bad news in here, but I’m here to boast that I finally got shipped. Feels good a few hrs before I board my flight to vacation.
Ford F-150 3/28 Build Week Group 57280001-6353-41E0-923D-62B1AAB549C8
 
OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
862
Location
South East Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Maybe you'll get unblocked if Elon takes over.... Free speech and all...
Elon may suspend Ford, direct competition
I know there’s been some bad news in here, but I’m here to boast that I finally got shipped. Feels good a few hrs before I board my flight to vacation.
57280001-6353-41E0-923D-62B1AAB549C8.png
Thats great, good news always accepted, you just have to deal with the jealousy
 

Bbgator4

Well-known member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
60
Reaction score
30
Location
Jupiter fl
Vehicles
Silverado
Occupation
Anesthetist
I know there’s been some bad news in here, but I’m here to boast that I finally got shipped. Feels good a few hrs before I board my flight to vacation.
57280001-6353-41E0-923D-62B1AAB549C8.png
Congrat man!! My build date was 4/1 so hopefully I’m not far behind you.
 

JacobGW05

Well-known member
First Name
Jacob
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
86
Reaction score
63
Location
Dayton, OH
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum PB BAP
I know there’s been some bad news in here, but I’m here to boast that I finally got shipped. Feels good a few hrs before I board my flight to vacation.
57280001-6353-41E0-923D-62B1AAB549C8.png
Did that Build date populate today as well once it shipped?
 

Sponsored


Majorplane

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
556
Reaction score
389
Location
Louisiana
Vehicles
2016 F150
Did that Build date populate today as well once it shipped?
nope. Build date was populated on 4/1 when I received the built email. I think it was half circle and the check mark just showed up though, but could be wrong on that
 

s.v.t.

Well-known member
First Name
Jake
Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Threads
11
Messages
226
Reaction score
134
Location
Missouri
Vehicles
Building..
Just talked to Marketing. Now my “eta to dealership” (fill in whatever this ambiguous claim should be - date built, date shipped, etc.) is June 15th, which is a far longer period than the typical two week increments I get each time I call or chat with Ford, after that mystery date they’ve provided has passed.

This seems promising, but still who knows? I am a sucker that sold my truck based on information that Ford provided to me regarding a delivery date that has come and gone months ago.

I wonder at what point do I not want to take delivery of my MY22 truck? When it’s a half a year old at delivery? 8 months? 10?
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
862
Location
South East Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Just talked to Marketing. Now my “eta to dealership” (fill in whatever this ambiguous claim should be - date built, date shipped, etc.) is June 15th, which is a far longer period than the typical two week increments I get each time I call or chat with Ford, after that mystery date they’ve provided has passed.

This seems promising, but still who knows? I am a sucker that sold my truck based on information that Ford provided to me regarding a delivery date that has come and gone months ago.

I wonder at what point do I not want to take delivery of my MY22 truck? When it’s a half a year old at delivery? 8 months? 10?
That's exactly what I've been thinking. It won't be a new truck when I get it. I sold my truck also
 

SCandTC

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
155
Reaction score
104
Location
USA
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Lightning
That's exactly what I've been thinking. It won't be a new truck when I get it. I sold my truck also
Sold my car April 1. Been daily driving my 01 Lightning which is fun but not on the wallet. Who knew it’d take 2+ months to get your truck after build date.
 
 







Top