Sponsored

3/28 Build Week Group

Majorplane

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Threads
4
Messages
556
Reaction score
389
Location
Louisiana
Vehicles
2016 F150
Exactly... I even have a range of dates when mine should arrive, but I can't help but keep clicking to see if it's on a truck somewhere. We are so spoiled with tracking of shipments, and getting detailed info on orders from all the online vendors that it's hard to be patient and just wait till the provided date gets close.

Yeah i can track a $1 piece of mail but can’t track a 60k truck.
Sponsored

 

Rickey498

Well-known member
First Name
Rickey
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
60
Reaction score
45
Location
Ofallon MO
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150
Occupation
Carpenter
Same here. Chip Hold. I mean it could be worse, could be scheduled for production and have the week cancelled. Still it sucks either way:

1649168530015.png


Clarification on the date. My microchip is scheduled to be installed on April 22nd.

1649168798106.png


It will have the status changed once the microchip is installed - until then it will be listed as "in production"

1649168931855.png
What plant was yours built at?
 

auromed

Well-known member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
48
Reaction score
55
Location
NC
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 500a Powerboost
If only I lived near the plant, I'd set up a subscription service to fly a drone over the shipping yard 3 times a day that people could watch to try and spot their vehicles and any movement. :geek:
 

SCandTC

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 20, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
155
Reaction score
104
Location
USA
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Lightning
I didn’t think so. Several of us, myself included are built, but I don’t recall seeing any shipped yet.
There are 3 on the Google spreadsheet showing shipped.
 

Sponsored

auromed

Well-known member
First Name
Alan
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Threads
0
Messages
48
Reaction score
55
Location
NC
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 500a Powerboost
There are 3 on the Google spreadsheet showing shipped.
and by "Shipped" they mean moved to some yard waiting for someone to pick them up. I tracked all 3, and they all still show pending from a shipper perspective. Not even a destination entered in the system yet.
 

Porterinjax

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 15, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
52
Reaction score
30
Location
Texas
Vehicles
2022 Platinum, 2021 Porsche Cayenne
I have a Platinum, PB, 701A, max tow, full recline sunroof, 4x4 with a blend date of 3/31. Dealer just texted me that it's built but on a chip hold
 

Rickey498

Well-known member
First Name
Rickey
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Threads
2
Messages
60
Reaction score
45
Location
Ofallon MO
Vehicles
2014 Ford F150
Occupation
Carpenter
If only I lived near the plant, I'd set up a subscription service to fly a drone over the shipping yard 3 times a day that people could watch to try and spot their vehicles and any movement. :geek:
Can you track mine and see if there is a destination yet? 1FTEW1CP8NKD93745
 

scott011422

Well-known member
First Name
Scott
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Threads
41
Messages
921
Reaction score
658
Location
60178
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
So the Powerboosts. Gotcha
 

jj4567

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 15, 2021
Threads
19
Messages
297
Reaction score
224
Location
United States
Vehicles
2022 F-150
How can it be a “chip delay” if all the modules are incorporated?
 

Sponsored


OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
862
Location
South East Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
How can it be a “chip delay” if all the modules are incorporated?
i was wondering the same thing. Just got off the phone with my dealer, he is checking for me now.
 

supercab sam

Active member
First Name
sam
Joined
Mar 10, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
39
Reaction score
36
Location
new york
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat supercab.
well i have no powerboost and not a real loaded lariat so i can only hope it doesn't get chipped delayed.
 
OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

Well-known member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Feb 11, 2022
Threads
5
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
862
Location
South East Pennsylvania
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
well i have no powerboost and not a real loaded lariat so i can only hope it doesn't get chipped delayed.
I have a Lariat mid, only option is max tow and tow mirrors above that. I attached my WS so you can compare. Who knows what the truth is. I never received the same information when contacting via phone or chat online. Build date moved every time I contacted them, then I was told no chip hold Sunday and expected delivery to dealer on the 25th. Today there is a chip hold. so who the F knows?
 

Attachments

 







Top