Sponsored

2024 2.7 misfire CEL flashing

bjl95mustang

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 16, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
172
Reaction score
143
Location
Pflugerville Texas
Vehicles
2024 F-150 STX 4X4 2.7
Occupation
Fire Fighter
Yesterday morning when I got on the gas my truck went into the misfire with the flashing cel. First time this has ever happened.

I have noticed lately that when cursing, when I get on the gas 50% or more there is a studded on the highway. I originally thought it was converter shutter.

Can I see the data I need in forscan? Or should I get another FDRS license to see if I can figure out what’s going on?
Sponsored

 

National Superbike

Well-known member
First Name
Curt
Joined
Apr 23, 2024
Threads
19
Messages
301
Reaction score
287
Location
Atlanta, GA
Vehicles
23 F150 SC 2.7EB
Occupation
vintage motorcycle restoration
Why not just take it to the dealer? Whatever it is you can't fix anyways and it has to be under warranty since it's a 24...
 
OP
OP
bjl95mustang

bjl95mustang

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 16, 2025
Threads
16
Messages
172
Reaction score
143
Location
Pflugerville Texas
Vehicles
2024 F-150 STX 4X4 2.7
Occupation
Fire Fighter
I’m not in a spot to leave it at the dealer for a week for them to look at it. And trying to get a loaner is near impossible. It could just be a coil and if thats the case it’s easier for me to swap it.
Sponsored

 
 







Top