Sponsored

TheMask

Member
First Name
Abdullah
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
Oman
Vehicles
F150 Raptor 2023
I was trying with some of the options that comes with the new ForScan, though I deactivate most of them as I realize my car doesn't have the right equipment for those options. I did as well the common mods in the spreadsheet.

Will reloading the built-in helps in this situation ?
Sponsored

 

SilverPigeon

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
1,511
Location
Australia
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
@TheMask Abdullah, You're not set for fleet operation in the APIM or the IPMA so that looks good. I suspect your country code, like mine, is unsupported and therefore we need to find a suitable one. @farmtruckman what is your country code set to?

Reloading asbuilt may help, but it's a step that, if done, means you won't know what changes caused the problems. i doubt you made changes to everything on the common tab of the spreadsheet. If you restore your asbuilt and some of the issues are resolved, we can take it from there. If the issues still exist, I'd need you to do either:
1. List out every change you made on the common and any other tabs or
2. Take a backup of each module in which you made changes and attach them to a reply to this thread. If they don't attach, add a ".txt" to the end of the file name and they will attach.
 

SilverPigeon

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
1,511
Location
Australia
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
@TheMask Abdullah, also in service procedures (spanner icon) do a reboot of every module you have changed or restore, to be sure it's operating as it should.
 

farmtruckman

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 10, 2023
Threads
12
Messages
187
Reaction score
156
Location
Dubai
Vehicles
2021 F150 Raptor
@TheMask Abdullah, You're not set for fleet operation in the APIM or the IPMA so that looks good. I suspect your country code, like mine, is unsupported and therefore we need to find a suitable one. @farmtruckman what is your country code set to?

Reloading asbuilt may help, but it's a step that, if done, means you won't know what changes caused the problems. i doubt you made changes to everything on the common tab of the spreadsheet. If you restore your asbuilt and some of the issues are resolved, we can take it from there. If the issues still exist, I'd need you to do either:
1. List out every change you made on the common and any other tabs or
2. Take a backup of each module in which you made changes and attach them to a reply to this thread. If they don't attach, add a ".txt" to the end of the file name and they will attach.
Country code on my modules is 5443 which translates to TC (not sure what country is that lol).
 

SilverPigeon

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
1,511
Location
Australia
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"

Sponsored

TheMask

Member
First Name
Abdullah
Joined
Jun 17, 2024
Threads
0
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
Oman
Vehicles
F150 Raptor 2023
Thank you for making the time to support, I have attached the screen shot of all activated and deactivated buttons of ForScan, and the codes backup as well. There lots of files, hopefully it can help to understand my issue. The country Code is 4F4D. I did all reboot earlier but didnt help really.
 

Attachments

SilverPigeon

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
1,511
Location
Australia
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
... There lots of files, hopefully it can help to understand my issue. The country Code is 4F4D. I did all reboot earlier but didnt help really.
it's 1 am here, I'll have a look during the day ?
 

SilverPigeon

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
1,511
Location
Australia
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
Thank you for making the time to support, I have attached the screen shot of all activated and deactivated buttons of ForScan, and the codes backup as well. There lots of files, hopefully it can help to understand my issue. The country Code is 4F4D. I did all reboot earlier but didnt help really.
Abdullah, since you've given me everything rather than the list of things you changed or backups of only the modules you've changed, this will be very involved and we will need to potentially make many changes. I will pm you to keep this thread from over-use and once we find the solution, we can post a comment on this thread about it.
 
Last edited:

andyems10

Member
First Name
Andy
Joined
Jun 26, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Location
East TN
Vehicles
2024 F-150 Powerboost
Has anyone been able to successfully disable the fake engine noise on a 2024 Powerboost F150? I can’t find any information on the ‘24s ACM settings, which is where I think the setting lives. I’m hesitant to change it based on the 21-23 spreadsheet settings. I was hoping someone else here may have already figured it out.
 

Stangb2

New member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Mississippi
Vehicles
2025 F150 RCSB
Occupation
Technician
Hi all, new to the forum, just bought a 2024 f150 xlt 5.0, it didn't have the trailer brake kit, so i ordered and installed it, then followed the forscan options I found to enable it, I believe I got it all up and working, I can turn it on with the switch and the gain up/down shows on the dash going up/down, haven't got a chance to connect it to my trailer yet, but I noticed this DTC, didn't see it before the update, is this something that can cause issues or anything to worry about, or any idea on what to check/fix it

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet 20250218_203425
 

Sponsored


SilverPigeon

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
1,511
Location
Australia
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
For everyone's info and to record this for others looking into language errors when setting a language in the SYNC screen, @TheMask Abdullah's issue is now resolved.

They key is twofold:

1. Ford have not recognised every country when configuring country codes. For example, I'm in AU (Australia) but I have to use AS (American Samoa) to take advantage of English UK and English AU settings.

2. The country codes must be consistent between all four modules that we can access which have a country code: APIM, IPC, TCU and GWM. The following are the addresses:

APIM:
7D0-03-01 **** xxxx xx--
IPC:
720-04-02 **** xx--
TCU:
754-10-01 **** --
GWM:
716-08-01 **** --

Regarding the Driver ID issue that multiple people have had: my understanding is that a GWM update caused the issue. @ENG430 Ahmad told me: "It shows after updating the GWM to the .PAF calibration using FDRS." After trying a few things and doing some research, I can only presume that a later update to the GWM would fix the issue. Hopefully there is one in the list in FDRS for those affected.

Hope this is useful for others.
 

SilverPigeon

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
1,511
Location
Australia
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
...but I noticed this DTC, didn't see it before the update, is this something that can cause issues or anything to worry about, or any idea on what to check/fix it
In lieu of any better responses, and if you haven't tried already:
1. Clear and retest for DTCs
2. If the DTC still remains, try rebooting the IPMA and then clear and retest DTCs again. Let us know the outcome ?
 

Stangb2

New member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Mississippi
Vehicles
2025 F150 RCSB
Occupation
Technician
In lieu of any better responses, and if you haven't tried already:
1. Clear and retest for DTCs
2. If the DTC still remains, try rebooting the IPMA and then clear and retest DTCs again. Let us know the outcome ?
New DTC

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet 20250220_192018
 

SilverPigeon

Well-known member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
1,410
Reaction score
1,511
Location
Australia
Vehicles
'23 F-150 KR 5.0L 157"WB RHD "Emaciated Edition"
@Stangb2 Jason, This may make you feel better (or worse if you're worried about the casual approach taken by ford to this one ?)
"
SSM 52730 - 2023-2024 F-Super Duty And 2024 F-150/Nautilus - Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) U211B:51 Stored In The TCU After Software Update Or An OTA
Some 2023-2024 F-Super Duty and 2024 F-150/Nautilus vehicles may set DTC U211B:51 in the telematics control unit (TCU) module after a software update on the TCU is performed at dealer or via over the air (OTA) Update. The DTC U211B:51 in the TCU has no effect on vehicle functionality or connectivity. Replacement or reprogramming of the TCU will not resolve this condition. DTC U211B:51 should be ignored if no other DTCs are present in the TCU and no symptoms present. No further service action is required
"
 

Stangb2

New member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Feb 13, 2025
Threads
0
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Mississippi
Vehicles
2025 F150 RCSB
Occupation
Technician
This may make you feel better (or worse if you're worried about the casual approach taken by ford to this one ?)
"
SSM 52730 - 2023-2024 F-Super Duty And 2024 F-150/Nautilus - Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) U211B:51 Stored In The TCU After Software Update Or An OTA
Some 2023-2024 F-Super Duty and 2024 F-150/Nautilus vehicles may set DTC U211B:51 in the telematics control unit (TCU) module after a software update on the TCU is performed at dealer or via over the air (OTA) Update. The DTC U211B:51 in the TCU has no effect on vehicle functionality or connectivity. Replacement or reprogramming of the TCU will not resolve this condition. DTC U211B:51 should be ignored if no other DTCs are present in the TCU and no symptoms present. No further service action is required
I'll take it at the moment, it just did the software upgrades so that must have triggered it, as long as it all works and no check engine lights, it'll work for me, thanks so much for all the help
Sponsored

 
 







Top