Sponsored

Search results

  1. Lowering Max Tow

    I haven’t personally looked at the rear suspension on a non max tow truck to know if there are any differences in shackles or mounting points was my main concern otherwise I don’t know why many of the kits exclude the max tow trucks. I did actually tonight come across Ridetech which offers a kit...
  2. Lowering Max Tow

    Another thought, when installing my VasFab traction bars i ran into some issues installing due to the differences in leaf springs. I reached out and they ended up sending me the instructions for a 15-20 F150 since the Max Tow leaf springs are apparently exactly the same. With that in mind, one...
  3. Lowering Max Tow

    That was my thought also, but seems like everything I see specifically mentions not for max tow. Maybe I need to reach out to someone like Belltech directly and ask what is different or if it could be made to work. Just curious if others have first hand experience. Honestly sort of regret...
  4. Lowering Max Tow

    I have a 2022 F150 with the Max Tow package. Currently I have the front end leveled with Eibach coilovers but now that I have a Whipple installed I’m thinking about switching it up and lowering the truck. Has anyone successfully lowered a Max Tow? Seems like everything I can find explicitly...
  5. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    The WT-1004 terminals above were close but did not quite fit into the BCM connector, so ended up getting a 3 day pass for Ford service manuals to confirm what I needed. C2280A (Bottom BCM Connector - passenger footwell) Pin 15 Terminal Service P/N: EU2Z-14474-AB Here's a schematic showing...
  6. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    One more question for those that have done this, which wire on the 2 pin connector at the back of the SCCM is power and which is ground? Got everything installed today and just need to run the wiring later this week. The rest of the install was a piece of cake, thankful the steering wheel is so...
  7. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    Does anyone have a part number or size for the terminal needed to connect to pin 15 on the C2280A BCM connector? Getting parts ordered for this and want to make sure I have everything on hand.
  8. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Anyone else run into issues purchasing the FDRS license? I tried twice, I get all the way to the end and once I submit the order it says something like "there is nothing in this order" and makes me start over. Realized it also put pending charges on my CC for those two orders, so hoping those...
  9. Cup holder light installation / media bin light / glove box light / ambient lighting change

    It was around $250 shipped if I remember right. Its becoming a more popular mod now so might be harder to find.
  10. Cup holder light installation / media bin light / glove box light / ambient lighting change

    Finally got it all done. Turned out awesome, well worth the wait in parts. I got lucky and received the cupholder assembly with light ring and LEDs for $27 shipped.
  11. 01/03/22 Build Week

    HVAC controls are plug and play, I just ordered a new opened box from eBay with the same options and it worked without issue. You can use forscan to turn off the temp display at the top of the 12 inch screen if you want. I added the media bin and glove box lights using a harness made by...
  12. 01/03/22 Build Week

    Loving all the pics so far! (Except @SlowPitchSoftball, that is rough ?) Here’s a few more pics taken over the course of the last month, as well as a sound clip of my new exhaust I installed today. Exhaust is a Borla S type catback. So far I have also installed a Bakflip tonneau, wheel well...
  13. 2022 MISSING FEATURES: Ambient Lighting & Differences In DEATC between 2021 and 2022 F-150s?

    I got it from fairway ford, not sure if they are back ordered as well but they won’t cancel your order like some other sites do.
  14. Color poll

    I was back and forth between 3-4 different colors, lots of good choices! Settled on Iconic Silver as silver is good at hiding dirt and minor scratches and swirl marks. Truck is quite dirty here but you can barely tell.
  15. 2022 MISSING FEATURES: Ambient Lighting & Differences In DEATC between 2021 and 2022 F-150s?

    Did this work immediately for you or was there any delay before the temps disappeared? I also had a 4 for MAC Disabled • SBT Off • DFC Disabled • CAS Disabled which I replaced with a 0, but so far temps are still showing. I didn't disconnect the battery but might try that if no change after a...
  16. Anyone with MBRP Cat-Back Exhaust?

    Thanks, that’s exactly the info I am looking for. I love the deep tone in all the sound clips I’ve heard but was worried about drone. I think I’m going to pull the trigger on the Borla.
  17. 01/03/22 Build Week

    Headed down to Granger and got mine picked up today! First impressions are all good, cab is extremely quiet and even with max tow it rides very nice. The 5.0 seems to have plenty of power and I love the copilot assist. I have the same issue as @kb2755 was seeing where both the front and rear...




Top