Sponsored

Search results

  1. Speed limiter removal 2024?

    "Flow of traffic" - When people say this I always laugh. "The Flow Of Traffic" is traveling 65 in the left lane(Posted speed limit 70) while the right lane is wide open but I guess it's "OK" because you're following the flow of traffic. PEOPLE - Get out of the left lane unless your passing...
  2. Georgia 2021 Lariat 501a Side Mirrors

    Still Available
  3. Don’t forget!

    Cheap and easy, don't see why people don't do this........
  4. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    You have to set the correct switch used in ForScan
  5. Georgia 2021 HCM ML3Z-13K198-B / ML34-13C145-AE with Connector & Pins

    Price Drop to $50 $75 Shipping and PayPay Goods & Services included. Only in US 2021 F150 Headlamp Leveling Control Module, HCM w/ Connector & Pins.
  6. Georgia 2021 Lariat 501a Side Mirrors

    $850 Shipped / PayPal Goods & Services in the US only. Off my 21” Lariat 501a side mirrors with Agate Black Metallic caps. They are in great condition. Sold as is and includes Left & Right mirror. Missing the little black piece but you can swap those over from your current mirrors if swapping over.
  7. Glare free not working: 302a XLT upgraded to Projectors w/ HCM

    I need to do something similar as you just haven't figured how I want to get into the fuse box and keep it water tight.
  8. Glare free not working: 302a XLT upgraded to Projectors w/ HCM

    Long story short, I had issues when I just upgraded to the latest HCM / IPMA through FDRS. I went to LED Projectors from LED Reflector WITHOUT level sensors and all worked as it should - prior to the update. With the update it REQUIRES you to have the level sensor, so I added them but still...
  9. Trying to purchase a connector

    No problem
  10. Trying to purchase a connector

    Incase if you need it...
  11. Trying to purchase a connector

    This was in reference to the link Boen posted - its useless.
  12. Trying to purchase a connector

    Pricing is ridiculous and just has basic connectors - not helpful at all.
  13. Trying to purchase a connector

    Ummm, not trying to be a smart ass but what is this site good for?
  14. Trying to purchase a connector

    Maybe this one? https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/TE-Connectivity-AMP/2288276-1?qs=iR2ablhfrmFQ0tikRKv%2B8w==
  15. Trying to purchase a connector

    Maybe something like this...
  16. Why do people cover/blur their license plates when posting pictures online?

    I know, people worried about their license plate on the internet but put the Real name, State Location and job for profiles. With a quick google search you can find out A LOT with that. Shit, I better change my profile.........
  17. Engine Air Filter - what does this tell me?

    Change more often....
  18. Ford OEM power running boards install a plug-n-play?

    I just swapped my mirrors and have the Nanny cam wire behind the pillar so I'm sure it's pre-wired. Anything else to check? I add ACC and have been using it with the weight for my trips back and forth from GA to FL and it's pretty good.
  19. Ford OEM power running boards install a plug-n-play?

    Great, now Blucruise. I'm in the process of finally adding the 360 camera's anything else I need to add?




Top