Sponsored

Search results

  1. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    Hey Guys, Did this last round of updates to the latest APIM 24127 - 1270 and now Glare Free headlight icon went away from the cluster, anyone have this happen? Any ideas? Here are my setting and nothing changed from prior the update.
  2. Request VIN Lookup Thread

    Is this not the latest? I just finished my rounds of FDRS updates.
  3. FDRS - Battery tender recommendations

    https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/ecu-module-programming-guide-using-fdrs.8249/post-186476
  4. Cabin Air Filter - Motorcraft FPP92

    Thanks for the info and I'll have to try. RockAuto has it cheap https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=14790249&cc=0&pt=6832&jsn=2081
  5. ECU module programming guide using FDRS

    I did but with my OCD I didn't want to show poor cut job.
  6. Dark Tint Dilemma: How Do You Respond to the 'that’s illegal’ comments

    My "Tinted" windshield identity's as "Non-Tinted" so does it make it legal?
  7. 5.0 Fuel Mileage on trip to Westmoreland TN from Tuscaloosa

    Who drives that slow?
  8. 2024 F-150 Shop Manual / Service Manual 📒

    For those of you that want to break up the PDF into smaller sections here is the break down Table of Contents 1-37 Master DTC Chart 38-693 1- General Information 694-882 2- Chassis 883-3503 3- Powertrain 3504-7426 4- Electrical 7427-11849 5- Body & Paint 11850-15962 Wiring 15963-20737
  9. Attention: Ford’s Annual Price Increase on ESPs (Extended Service/Warranty Plans)! Get Yours @ Granger Ford Before It’s Too Late!

    I understand this as from the date you purchased your vehicle and you are "Extending" the warranty to the plan you pick, not adding to the current warranty. I did 7yrs / 100,000 miles since I drive roughly 14,000 miles a year so by the 7th yr I should have 98,000 mile.
  10. Attention: Ford’s Annual Price Increase on ESPs (Extended Service/Warranty Plans)! Get Yours @ Granger Ford Before It’s Too Late!

    Done, Premium Care 7yr / 100,000 miles. First time ever getting an extended warranty so lets see how it goes.
  11. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    That's the right part, just take out the electric button part and you'll be fine.
  12. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    I don’t know, sorry.
  13. Missing Fordpass rewards points

    I called Ford's Rewards customer service. My dealer tried to apply it to some "future" oil changes.
  14. 2021+ F150 Power-Up and Priority OTA History Thread

    This one? If so, be sure to change to what vehicle you want in the drop down menu. https://tonesto7.github.io/ford-pwr-up-info/
  15. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    OK, detail out what was done and maybe we can figure it out. What was changed?
  16. Heated Steering Wheel Retrofit - updated with information

    What Forscan changes did you make to activate the HSW?




Top